New to playstation & have question

Ps shady

So I've been a 100% Xbox user ever since the 360 came out with achievements. Now I can't bring myself to play anything that does not support achievements/trophies.

I just bought a ps vita & there are a ton of downloadable games I would like to play, but only IF they support trophies.

I am having an extremely hard time finding out if the games have trophies or not because it's not obvious what games do/don't. So my question is this. Is there an easy way to see what games have trophies? Or do I have to google each and every game that I'm considering playing?

Seems like from what I've found so far - older games from ps1-ps2-psp have no trophies :( Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Well there's multiple ways of finding out which Vita games have trophies right here on this site which lists every title from every region. PS1/PS2/PSP games never came with trophy support unless they had a proper remake/HD Remaster/port for PS3 or PS Vita. But pretty much any PS Vita game has trophies except for only a handful. So I will say like 97% of PS Vita games have trophies, but are some with no platinum. Not having trophies in a game does not bother me in the slightest. Though I will admit that I will get more use out of my games when they do have it.

That's kinda what I thought but,I did some research for the god of war collection & there is no trophies list for it here but the game does in fact have them. Makes me wonder if there are more games that this site doesn't account for?

Both collection 1 and 2 can be found on this site. But not as a collection but under each games separate name. It's not available on the Vita yet though, only for PS3.

GoW 1 and 2 (collection 1) can be remote played. The games from collection 2 are remastered PSP games so they can be found, separatly, in the PSP section but doesn't support trophies.

GoW collection was announced for Vita a good while back but not much has been disclosed about it since then.

Ok. That makes sense then. I thought is was out for the vita already. Thx.

.......this is very depressing to me right now. I have found at least 10 games that look very fun to play......problem is none of them support trophies :(

Looks like people like me should just never browse the ps store & stick to physical games since most of those have trophy support. ----another problem I'm finding is some games are only in Japanese. I am constantly being reminded of why I switched to Xbox all those years ago.

Edited by Ps shady