I don't know the rules...

BenShawe

Hey I was wondering what to do about this game, I'm British and subsequently aren't 100% about the rules. I like watching NFL (I went to see a match in Wembely) but was wondering if a strong understanding of American football required in order to get enjoyment (and a fairly easy platinum from what I've read) out of the game.

Also wondering weather it was a rent or a buy?

Thanks for your help,

Ben

Football rules can be quite complicated.

Madden is a great way to learn the game

I've been playing madden since 92 on the old genesis (mega drive)

I thoroughly enjoy it. and would say purchase it, however with a new version EVERY year, its value drops off pretty quickly.

I guess rent it and try it on, if you like it then buy it!

I like watching NFL but was wondering if a strong understanding of American football required in order to get enjoyment

As a matter a fact almost no understand is needed. Atleast you watch the sport. Madden as opposed to real football hardly have any penalties drung game, where in reality penalties should be called all the time. Once you get the basics down, ull be able to play online without looking like a complete bird.

P.S. Just remember that when on defence WAIT UNTIL THE BALL IS SNAPED to start chasing every body =]

Football rules can be quite complicated.

Madden is a great way to learn the game

I've been playing madden since 92 on the old genesis (mega drive)

I thoroughly enjoy it. and would say purchase it, however with a new version EVERY year, its value drops off pretty quickly.

I guess rent it and try it on, if you like it then buy it!

Thanks man, I'm definitely going to rent it just to see how it is... You sound like such a madden veteran! I have a brief understanding but yeah.

;)

Hey I was wondering what to do about this game, I'm British and subsequently aren't 100% about the rules. I like watching NFL (I went to see a match in Wembely) but was wondering if a strong understanding of American football required in order to get enjoyment (and a fairly easy platinum from what I've read) out of the game.

Also wondering weather it was a rent or a buy?

Thanks for your help,

Ben

yes and no, yes because 4 beginners, all-pro can be tough, but madden is a big mouth and tells u everything so you should be good

EDIT: my bad, madden is not the announcer but you get the point

Edited by PS3FREEK