Stamina guage completely invisible?

So I am on my 3rd playthough with my stamina close to max it would seem, but it has slowly gotten more and more transparent over time to where it is now completely invisible. I can see no pink, only the white bar moving outward when I stab.

Is this normal? It is so strange.

Edit: I seem to have answered my own question. During a battle with #15, I noticed as i hung on to its fur my gauge growing back in opacity. The closer to the core, the brighter the pink. After a rest, the gauge returned to invisibility. I never knew the meter was programmed to do this :p

Also of note in case anyone wants to know, If you collect all lizards as I did, your max stamina gold trophy will pop on your 3rd playthrough, right after #15. So in total, that is 228 white tail lizards coupled with 47 colossi. Happy hunting ;)

Edit 2: By the way, I've seen on YouTube various movies of SOTC where wander health bar is far across the TV screen, sometimes even off it. The games don't seem hacked, but I can't tell. Is there any way to legitimately raise wanders health that high?

Edited by brafix

Also of note in case anyone wants to know, If you collect all lizards as I did, your max stamina gold trophy will pop on your 3rd playthrough, right after #15. So in total, that is 228 white tail lizards coupled with 47 colossi. Happy hunting ;)

Were you collecting all lizards on EACH playthrough? I only collected them all once, plus another 30 or so here or there in other playthroughs, and it took me just shy of #16 in my fourth playthrough to max it, I think.

Were you collecting all lizards on EACH playthrough? I only collected them all once, plus another 30 or so here or there in other playthroughs, and it took me just shy of #16 in my fourth playthrough to max it, I think.

Yes I did, most you can get on the way to each colossus. When it dinged, the only lizards I didn't yet kill were the 3 behind the #16 gate.