Stuck, help?

parker

*Contains minor spoilers*

[spoiler=minor]Okay, so I just bought this game, and i'm up to the bit where you save the doctors. I've saved the group in the big room, but then there is 3 more to save. I've saved 2/3. I'm now on the doctor trapped in a room full of gas. I can see the switch to activate the fans beneath me, but have no idea how to..?

Help please :)

Edited by parker

hey guys im stuck near the end and a little bit of help would be appreciated

[spoiler=spoiler]im at the place where ahere is 1 big titan and a lot of waves of ennemies. Im on hard mode and it's getting pretty frustrating cos i managed to kill the titan and a few waves of ennemies but i barely have 1/4 left for 10 ennemies. So if anyone could give me a technique and tell me how many waves there are it could be very appreciated.

thanks

im not sure how to use the spoiler thingy though i hope thats the right one

Edited by funkyweed

hey guys im stuck near the end and a little bit of help would be appreciated

[spoiler=spoiler]im at the place where ahere is 1 big titan and a lot of waves of ennemies. Im on hard mode and it's getting pretty frustrating cos i managed to kill the titan and a few waves of ennemies but i barely have 1/4 left for 10 ennemies. So if anyone could give me a technique and tell me how many waves there are it could be very appreciated.

thanks

im not sure how to use the spoiler thingy though i hope thats the right one

I've edited your post to include spoiler tags, follow the info found in this thread in future. Failure to do so will result in infractions.

Also Parker, do you want this thread closing now?