missing teeth

poopy

[spoiler=nonexistant]Those teeth are the ultimate Joker prank in that if your looking for the E Nigma trophy, missing one of those little fuckers can screw you!

I was down to 3 left in the Arkham Mansion. I could here them laughing at me but couldnt see them. I thought it was glitched and they were stuck in the filing cabinets. 10 minutes later I figured out they were in a actic room above me.

Pesky little fuckers, lol!

lol i know right. i just need 2 more in the cave and i'm done. i am really impressed with this game was a verry nice change from FPS's

Me too! I love this game, I might get flamed but I think it's better then Uncharted. Everything about this game is über slick. I hope more DLC and a possible sequel come.

i'm missing 3 teeth in the mansion and 3 teeth in the mediacl facility but can't find them. can someone help.

Arkham Mansion, the room with the fireplace, next to it is a room with filing cabinets, above that is a small room, look for a hole in the ceiling to get there.

I honestly hope there will not be a sequel. Not because I think the game is bad, quite the opposite. I think the game is rather well done that they may attempt to build a crap sequel and use the success of the first game as a selling point, tricking a ton of gamers to waste their monies on something worse than I could crap up after a night of hot wings and beer (yes, you are welcome for the visual).