Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Tatooine!

Well done Einstein.

Bet you don't know where they filmed it in the films, and Wikipedia is wrong last time I checked, but don't use it anyway, cos that's cheating

Since I like being called Einstein, I'll go with a desert locale, somewhere on the planet Earth.

Can anyone confirm if the trophies for this DLC + the ones for the Jedi Academy one makes up for a full 100%?

Because according to this page: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trophies | PS3 Trophy Guide

When you take out the original game trophies and the first DLC ones, there's still 2 golds 5 silvers and 4 bronzes... A bit too much for just one DLC isn't it?

Please someone confirm this because if there's still trophies exclusive for the new Sith edition of the game I will wait to get that instead of buying the DLC's, otherwise I will just buy them now...

Thanks! :D

Can anyone confirm if the trophies for this DLC + the ones for the Jedi Academy one makes up for a full 100%?

Because according to this page: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trophies | PS3 Trophy Guide

When you take out the original game trophies and the first DLC ones, there's still 2 golds 5 silvers and 4 bronzes... A bit too much for just one DLC isn't it?

Please someone confirm this because if there's still trophies exclusive for the new Sith edition of the game I will wait to get that instead of buying the DLC's, otherwise I will just buy them now...

Thanks! :D

Yep it was confirmed on the lucas arts forums by a mod or dev or something. I'll look for a link.

Did you know when I snail fucks itself to have babies, one of it's reproductive organs often gets stuck, and to ''un-stuck'' it, it chews it off?

Edited by Illmatic PR

It cant make it 100% look at the bottom of your trophy list for the game, there are 5 trophies that relate too the Hoth level that is exclusive too The Sith Edition at launch, i still think not long after this is released Hoth level will become DLC.

That only makes sense as it will make lucasarts more money and lets face it thats what they want.

You can get the plat but100% on this game right now unless you have the Sith Edition i dont think is going too happen.

It cant make it 100% look at the bottom of your trophy list for the game, there are 5 trophies that relate too the Hoth level that is exclusive too The Sith Edition at launch, i still think not long after this is released Hoth level will become DLC.

That only makes sense as it will make lucasarts more money and lets face it thats what they want.

You can get the plat but100% on this game right now unless you have the Sith Edition i dont think is going too happen.

yes but not as a dlc they make more cash selling a 40 pound game to the fans even though they already paid for the original rather than a dlc which makes them 8 pound extra so you can tell what way they are going to go they want 40 notes off you until the sith edition starts to drop in sales then maybe they will make the hoth dlc.

are these dlc's one mission like the $15 gears 2 one crappy mission. or am i gonna get a decent amount of play time worth if buy these

Nope, 10 dollars each, and you get, drum roll please, 40 MINUTES, EVEN GETTING EVERY TROPHY! Hey, that ends up at 50 cents per minute of entertainment. What a deal!

HAHA well thanks for saveing me the $ i wont be buying them then as much as i absolutly love this game i cant/wont buy 1 mission for any game ever unless it offers a full games worth of play time

It's highly likely that either these two or even the ''exclusive'' USE DLC will all be bundled for cheap, so just hold out man.