The Walking Dead: Game of The Year edition rated by ESRB

vava

The Walking Dead: Game of The Year edition rated by ESRB | VG247

The listing was spotted by NeoGAF, and it shows the game given a Mature rating.

There’s no information on what will be included in this GOTY edition of yet, but if we had to guess, we would say it would be Season one of the game along with the 400 Days DLC.

Neat idea, but I'm hard-pressed to imagine who's been waiting for it. It's not like the inclusion of the DLC will be a selling point for anyone who's been avoiding the game up to this point. I have to figure the only people who haven't touched this game yet are hipsters and dudebros, neither of whom will be swayed by the words "Game of the Year" on the box.

Seems kind of redundant to release the full retail copy and then ship out the Game of the Year, which only includes 400 Days extra. I was lucky in which the Vita version is in itself a "Game of the Year" edition. Found the cover art, and it looks really cool.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnaek0.jpg

• 1 month later...
Afternoon ladies and jelly babies,

I was thinking of getting this as its had rave reviews. Does it play like Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, or its is more like a multiple choice type thing?

Either way I would love to get it due to wanting a game what I can relax with after a 12 hour shift. Would lot recommend this?

It's more like a point and click adventure game, but with about 10 QTE's per episode. And like Heavy Rain you get multiple choice dialogue options, but no complex button pressing/holding sequences. I actually was playing TWD on my Vita last night while cleaning up Heavy Rain endings, so funny you should ask.

If emotionally intense drama and making gut renching decisions would be relaxing for you, I say go for it.;)