Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Question about Additional DLC Trophies

I have the Original Force Unleashed game and got 49% of the trophies so far.

My question is in order to defeat Boba Fett, and collect all of the additional trophies, do I need to wait for the Ultimate Sith version? or does the current 9.99 Jedi Temple DLC include everything to get the rest of the trophies?

Thanks in advance.

The fight with Boba Fett is in the upcoming Tatooine DLC. It should be out in September on the PlayStation Store. It is also included in the USE edition of The Force Unleashed along with the exclusive Hoth level. Unfortunately you can't get 100% of the trophies unless you buy the USE as the exclusive Hoth level does have it's own trophies.

If anybody already has TFU or any form of DLC already, it'd be a waste to wait for the USE. The Tatooine DLC is said to come sometime soon, either next week or sometime in September.

All that leaves is the Hoth level and trophies... which LucasArts says is "exclusive to USE". But they also said, upon release of TFU, that every version of the game was the same except for 360/PS3, because Wii/PSP etc. all had the exclusive Jedi Temple level.

Then, lo and behold, a month later they said "hey! here's the Jedi Temple for 360 and PS3, guys! ...At added cost to you. Enjoy!"

To be honest, I think LucasArts is just sayin' the Hoth level is exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition just to get it to sell more and pull the wool over the eyes of those of us that want 100%.

I've seen someone get platinum already and completion is 68% with platinum. The DLC only adds to your percentage complete but is not a requirement for the Platinum trophy.

This game is pretty fun though. Quite honestly I did not give it the chance it deserved when the demo came out and I will probably get the Sith DLC if its cheap enough.

If anybody already has TFU or any form of DLC already, it'd be a waste to wait for the USE. The Tatooine DLC is said to come sometime soon, either next week or sometime in September.

All that leaves is the Hoth level and trophies... which LucasArts says is "exclusive to USE". But they also said, upon release of TFU, that every version of the game was the same except for 360/PS3, because Wii/PSP etc. all had the exclusive Jedi Temple level.

Then, lo and behold, a month later they said "hey! here's the Jedi Temple for 360 and PS3, guys! ...At added cost to you. Enjoy!"

To be honest, I think LucasArts is just sayin' the Hoth level is exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition just to get it to sell more and pull the wool over the eyes of those of us that want 100%.

I hate it when companies do that, but more than likely you're right. Just look at what they did with Soul Caliber Star Wars characters. What a rip off that was. $5 for one playable character <pfft

Also, the fact that there are trophies for them already listed is a tip off as well. I don't think they can make you buy a game over again just to get trophies. This would severly piss off people who already bought the game. They should be available for everyone no matter which version you got.

Edited by Jay_Slim