Crime Alley and Dem Bones DLC

xBino

It seems more people are playing this than aren't lol. For those that pre ordered or got the CE edition, can you rate the Crime Alley and Dem Bones DLC?

I'm wondering if its still worth pre ordering or getting CE for the DLC. Thanks!

I like the Dem Bones Scarecrow Challenge. It's rough cause you can only get hit once and it's over, but def helps you work on your defense and evasive moves. There's a score ranking board, ppl are already getting awesome scores, I think I was 525 earlier today.

communism is just a red herring

I guess im a bit confused, I have the Scarecrow Map, the guy at Gamestop said you fight skeletons and then fight Scarecrow, but ive played it multiple times, all you do is fight skeletons. Was the guy i talked to wrong? Anyways, of course its worth it to preorder it, its not like your paying more or anything to preorder it, just giving a bit of money up front.

I guess im a bit confused, I have the Scarecrow Map, the guy at Gamestop said you fight skeletons and then fight Scarecrow, but ive played it multiple times, all you do is fight skeletons. Was the guy i talked to wrong? Anyways, of course its worth it to preorder it, its not like your paying more or anything to preorder it, just giving a bit of money up front.

I don't believe half of what GS says. They tried to tell us last night at the release that the Dem Bones DLC was for 360 only.

I don't believe half of what GS says. They tried to tell us last night at the release that the Dem Bones DLC was for 360 only.

Lol. GS does not know anything. When i went to pick up my CE, i ask about the challenge map pack codes, he told me that they gave all the codes out at midnight. which i know they were giving it out to anyone, even if they didnt pre-order it, which blows for all of us that did Pre-order. I was Lucky It was bundled with my CE. But That shows you that even pre-ordering the game, still doesnt give you full access to the special offers GS has to offer with there games.

The codes for Dem Bones was inside of the game package, so your GS employees are half-way retarded.

Dem Bones was worth it like whoa though, its a lot of a fun IMHO. Even if you didn't preorder it, head ot gamestop and try to find a copy with the black "Dem Bones" sticker on the back, those copies have the code included on the inside.

GS, just like most big chain electronics stores get bonus from M$ based on sales of there products. I have a friend that worked at FutureShop last year, PS3 fan like me, got a trip to Barbados all expeces paid because he sold the most 360's in our area month before Christmas. So selective hearing and greed take over with some when asking honest questions.

Hey I preordered the regular edition of batman and downloaded my bonus challenge and installed it and all the crap but i cant find the actual challenge. Is it with all the other challenges or is it in a special area?

Its not with the other Challenges. Its with Downloadable Content (or whatever it happens to be called).

• 2 weeks later...