Trophies coming in the 'foreseeable future'.

According to PS3 Fanboy, Uncharted will be getting patched to accommodate the upcoming trophy setup in 2.40. There's been no official date yet, but we can look forward to earning some trophies in the world of Nathan Drake and friends.

Want more trophies? Firmware 2.40 isn't even out yet (though it should be only a matter of hours at this point) and we've already have Criterion reveal that Burnout Paradise will be patched in at some point "soon." Now, in a post-announcement interview with GameSpy, Eric Lempel has revealed that Uncharted will also get a trophy patch in "the foreseeable future". No other details were mentioned but no doubt we'll hear more about Naughty Dog's plans on the PlayStation Blog. Hopefully, fairly soon.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/01/uncharted-getting-a-trophy-patch-in-the-foreseeable-future/

I got 1000/1000 skill point for this, Im gona be pissed if ive got to do it all again :(

Unfortunately, chances are you might very well have to. It's a pain I know, but at least you'll have a good enough reason to play through the game again. Who knows, might be different things you have to do to earn the trophies. The medals would remain as a seperate award system, unique to the game itself.

Sony seems to be on the ball with their system updates.

Hopefully it will be before the holiday season.

Yep, but sony doesnt do the trophies, Dev's of the game do.

hopefully all PS3 titles will have trophies in the near future. :)

I reckon it will be on the store tomorrow.

Think about it, it's an offline game and there is no online checking for game updates when you play Uncharted, so I think it'll be a patch you have to download from the store...

Just my thought... or it might just be my over optimistic hopes...

its my favorite game on the ps3, cant wait to see what the trophies are.

i had just started a new game a few days ago, but all this debate about what games will have retroactive trophies...

i decided to shelve it, and bought star dust to hold me over :)

Sony will probably patch all of the gems they published themselves . So soon they'll be patching ratchet , GT5:P , resistance etc.

Resistance and Ratchet and Clank will not get a trophy update, unless Insomniac decides otherwise after Resistance 2 is out. Understandably, they will not pull people off of R2 development.

i really am waiting for them trophies to uncharted! i got all medals in it expect beating it with the 2 hardest modes :( i hope you dont have to do them to get trophies:confused:

It's too obvious that you will have to beat the game in hard mode and crushing mode to get trophies. It's not that hard.

Cannot wait to play this. I have been so overloaded with 360 titles since this came out that i have not had chance. Now that it's going to have Trophy support i'm definately going to get this. I hope they come up with some intresting trophies so that the guys who have already completed it have something to play it again for.

http://www.ps3gamercard.net/karta/Gh05t-El1te.png

Cannot wait to play this. I have been so overloaded with 360 titles since this came out that i have not had chance. Now that it's going to have Trophy support i'm definately going to get this. I hope they come up with some intresting trophies so that the guys who have already completed it have something to play it again for.

http://www.ps3gamercard.net/karta/Gh05t-El1te.png

Yeah, and not just make it the same thing, huh? That would make sense, but I wouldn't think that there are going to be any new ones other than the ones you can get in game.

I bet we'll have to find the strange relic again.