ATTENTION pesico

hi i would just like to say thanks for uploading the treasure locations on youtube its helped me quite alot. However my treasures are still 53/60. Could it just be possible that i missed 1 or 2 of your videos buy accident? this is really awkard for me. Is there a list of treasures on the internet that i can compare my treasure collection to the list so i know what trophys i missed? so i can go back and collect the treasure. Thanks in advance

hi i would just like to say thanks for uploading the treasure locations on youtube its helped me quite alot. However my treasures are still 53/60. Could it just be possible that i missed 1 or 2 of your videos buy accident? this is really awkard for me. Is there a list of treasures on the internet that i can compare my treasure collection to the list so i know what trophys i missed? so i can go back and collect the treasure. Thanks in advance

Just look at either mine or Jakes stickythread in this board, and you will see the name of the treasures and in which chapter they are.

It's not very handy to get all the relics with videos anyway, in my opinion. Just use the full guide on IGN, which tells you when you are near a treasure and where to find it.

Just using the videos can become greatly confusing, as you don't always know at which point in a chapter you're supposed to look at the next video in line. Use a guide like IGN so you know when to expect a relic in the game, then if that description doesn't help you find it (I wouldn't know why it wouldn't.) then refer to the video.

You won't miss a single one this way. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.