Getting the ball into the hole from many yards away (Eagle shot)

it seems that when I'm in range to hit the ball and land on the green, I'm sure that with the right power and acuracy (sp) I can get the ball into the hole in less than 3 strokes depending on the # par. Sometimes when I'm on a par 3, I feel that maybe I can get a hole in one if I aim it just right. This attempt really calls for more practice. Has anyone ever gotten an Eagle shot or a hole in one before and got the trophy for it?

The Eagle shot is actually fairly easy. Towards the end of the game with all of the clubs and balls unlocked you will regularly sink the ball at two under par (especially when you're attempting the double eagle on a par 5). The Double Eagle and Hole-in-one trophies are a bit trickier and are all that stand between me and the plat.

EDIT: After posting this last night, I hit a Hole-In-One on the first hole of Maple Leaf. Got credit for both Hole-In-One and Double Eagle. Setup was Pandora (Max loyalty) with Big Air Club Lv3 and Big Air Ball Lv3 using a Super Sidespin (Spiral Shot).

Edited by Evermeet

The Eagle shot is actually fairly easy. Towards the end of the game with all of the clubs and balls unlocked you will regularly sink the ball at two under par (especially when you're attempting the double eagle on a par 5). The Double Eagle and Hole-in-one trophies are a bit trickier and are all that stand between me and the plat.

EDIT: After posting this last night, I hit a Hole-In-One on the first hole of Maple Leaf. Got credit for both Hole-In-One and Double Eagle. Setup was Pandora (Max loyalty) with Big Air Club Lv3 and Big Air Ball Lv3 using a Super Sidespin (Spiral Shot).

I have not yet purchase other clubs and balls. Do each one gives more improvement in the gameplay than the basic club and balls?

The clubs change your stats a bit. Usually there is a significant increase in one stat with a lesser decrease in another stat. The Big Air/Big Air combo lets even the Novice golfers be competitive on long holes. Of course, you will want to balance the clubs with each golfer. Some of them already have massive distance and could actually benefit from the Pin Hole Clubs (control) or the impact clubs (can't remember the name of the top of my head).