Is Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

Saetre

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbmxw6befyQ]YouTube - Lady Gaga has a Penis? Lady Gaga is a man? Man Gaga? Mr.Gaga? Sir.Gaga? (NOT EDITED)[/ame]

Watch 1:11 onwards and look close when she gets of the scooter. She mumbles "I don't think I have any panties on".

On HER OFFICIAL WEBSITE: IN HER TWITTER UPDATES:

Love you Japan! Pokerface just went #1! Thanku!!. My show was so good last night. I just had to go home and suck my own hermie dick, suckka

I personally think she's a hermaphrodite.

Edited by Saetre

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who? And why should I care if she has a can of frank and beans next to her taco?

I love these sort of posts you make, you give sexual things weird names like in the if you love you lose you said the matress quote, they are actually quite amusing. :D

^^^ she is a really good singer

This too made me laugh.

^^^ she is a really good singer in england very popular
I'm sure she's as good as Christina Agurela, Pink, Brittney Spears, Fergie, etc...

In other words, I'm sure she's terrible.

I love these sort of posts you make, you give sexual things weird names like in the if you love you lose you said the matress quote, they are actually quite amusing. :D

You ought to watch the first Austin Powers movie. Tons of lines in there like that. As a sample, I almost said "twig and berries", but instead I went with the frank and beans since it goes nicely with the food theme created by taco.

Edited by mjc0961

She isnt a very good singer, but shes quite famous. All her songs are digitally enhanced by a LOT.

And she definately mumbles "I haven't got my panties on"

@MJC you have probably heard one of her songs before, they're overplayed.

Rich hollywood skanks: Millions of dollars, can by drugs, cars, houses, but panties are too fucking expensive! :eek:

And nope. I don't listen to the radio for exactly the reason that they overplay everything. Even the songs you like at first become shit when you've heard them the 50th time in one day.

So she confirmed herself she was a man? I really wouldn't be surprised. Her songs are so damn annoying. I hope she goes out of the spotlight soon.

I just checked quickly & theres nothing concrete.

edit: @MJC well theyre on adverts all the time too.. "Just dance" "Pokerface"?

Edited by parker

To be honest, I wouldn't be so frontal about being one, which makes me have doubts about her actually being one. You'd just keep quite if you were. Plus usually at child birth hermaphrodites get the penis chop because it is more easier removing then the female genitals. I think she is being stupid and is playing a longlasting joke on everyone, which will no doubt backfire on her/him/it/whatever I dont care.

I just checked quickly & theres nothing concrete.

edit: @MJC well theyre on adverts all the time too.. "Just dance" "Pokerface"?

I don't watch commercials either. I let the DVR record stuff I want to watch and then go to it later so I can fast forward through all the shit. I also don't have to sit there and wait when they try to pull some cheap suspense.

Lol, this has already gone offtopic. from lady gaga to DVR's

wtf???

Ha.

Mjc, listen to a couple of seconds of this: Lady GaGa - Just dance..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJvuUA7QkY]YouTube - Lady GaGa Ft Colby O'Donis - Just Dance[/ame]

The amount of times i've heard that in the last 6 months in unbelievable, im jelous of you for not hearing it.