Gta for the vita

Dizzle2884

I would download the psp gtas if they had trophies? They anygood?

Who made the psp gta? Hope we get 1.

No, they don't have trophies, sadly. I've downloaded GTA: China Town Wars. It's not really great (seems like a waste of time without trophies, lol) and I've played both Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories on PS2. The games a decent, and being in Vice City is always fun, but the games are far from as good as the originals.

But still good fun if you're bored :)

No, they don't have trophies, sadly. I've downloaded GTA: China Town Wars. It's not really great (seems like a waste of time without trophies, lol) and I've played both Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories on PS2. The games a decent, and being in Vice City is always fun, but the games are far from as good as the originals.

But still good fun if you're bored :)

Cheers buddy.

If the psp had 2 gta games then surely the vita will get 1 soon.

The PSP games are good, very good for handhelds. Of course they aren't as good as the main console entries. They were made by Rockstar Leeds.

Since VCS, I've been waiting for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories. I just can't see anything happening with the Vita right now with regards to more thirdy party support due to the low sales. Sony needs to change something fast.

There actually is a GTA being made for Vita, it was announced near the Vita release date. It was called GTA: Vice City Nights. There's no other info whatsoever, but whenever I hear anything GTA related, I never forget! :p

Googled it, it wash fake GTA Vice City Nights on PS Vita leaked | PS Vita News | Official PlayStation Magazine

The more I think about it, I'm surprised there isn't a Vita GTA already. It is so much more capable than the PSP, and they made 2 for that system.

I'd love it if it was Vice City based. That one is my hands down favorite.

Couldnt agree more, i just wish they would add trophies to the psp vice city and i would be all over that.