double eagle...

this is all i need for the platinum... anyone have a hole to suggest where they got it or seem it would be easiest?? i keep playing the first tournament 1-1 where the are 3 chances for to get it. the first hole is a par 4 that you could hit the green in the first shot , the third hole is an easy par 5, and the ninth hole is annother easy par 5... out of those 3 ive come pretty close on the third hole a couple times, but havent got it yet obviously... any help would be appreciated by me and everyone else struggling with this trophy!

• 2 weeks later...

i got this a week or two ago and i actually did it on 1-1!!! i hadn't even read your response lol i always thought this was the weakest chance of getting it due to the weird hills right before the green... i actually had bad impact on the shot and was like damnit then it bounced perfectly in... thanks for the tip though and i def. agree! got the platinum and on to the next one...

i got this a week or two ago and i actually did it on 1-1!!! i hadn't even read your response lol i always thought this was the weakest chance of getting it due to the weird hills right before the green... i actually had bad impact on the shot and was like damnit then it bounced perfectly in... thanks for the tip though and i def. agree! got the platinum and on to the next one...

congrats, that's all i need too now, what club/ball did you use? and what character?

• 2 weeks later...
this last trophy oh man, what a waste of time...

anyone else found a better green that stage 1-1 for this trophy?

Man I wish I could help more but it's just so fluky! I used the last guy because he has good power and decent everything else... I always use the power club and balls as well on any character... What you have to try to do on 1-1 is get as close to the green as possible because those hills right before are tough to predict even on perfect impact... Like I said I got it there on a BAD shot, but when I got close I had some back spin and was getting straight to the green before bouncing... The other hole 1-3 to me is better to try to get on repetition... I've hit the pin with just a little too much power and got within 3 ft a few times... Key there again is to get distance and try to get just to the left of those bunkers... Plan for a little slope on the second shot but not much and the green is much better than 1-1... Again good luck and get the well earned platinum!!

• 2 months later...
Man I wish I could help more but it's just so fluky! I used the last guy because he has good power and decent everything else... I always use the power club and balls as well on any character... What you have to try to do on 1-1 is get as close to the green as possible because those hills right before are tough to predict even on perfect impact... Like I said I got it there on a BAD shot, but when I got close I had some back spin and was getting straight to the green before bouncing... The other hole 1-3 to me is better to try to get on repetition... I've hit the pin with just a little too much power and got within 3 ft a few times... Key there again is to get distance and try to get just to the left of those bunkers... Plan for a little slope on the second shot but not much and the green is much better than 1-1... Again good luck and get the well earned platinum!!

nvm, got it quite a while back, but thanks. yes it is fluky

• 1 month later...

My most frustrating moment was when I hit the pin with perfect backspin for the double eagle when grinding for heart levels, but since the character wasn't level 3 yet, it just bounced off the pin.

What I ended up doing was retrying 1-1 hole 1 over and over again while marathoning through Breaking Bad. I found that driving an expected distance of about 290 with full topspin would give a pretty good chance.