Do you get MAD when someone Wreck you? if so how hard and how far you get mad?

WinterIceGlaze

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get MAD when someone Wreck you? if so how hard and how far you get mad?

• no i dont get mad.... im like a robot with no emotion
    • maybe.... but at the same time enjoying the competitive essence making the atmosphere intense!
    • yes! very much! despise them and dont want them in the race!

far as you want your wrecker to be kicked out of the game? far as it made you be on serious pissed face that you cant eat or sleep? far as like the feeling of someone cut you in the cinema line? or just as far as you want to get back at them while still having a happy face?

as for me..... i dont get mad at all! in fact i like it! jus love the feeling of competition! therefore it dont bother me at all! i do get very angry and pissed and feel like im a nuisance when someone side by side with me on a bigger vehical and didnt try to wreck me..... come on! they got upperhand! with a big rig or monster truck they dont even need to use the attack button on me they could jus run over me or touch me a tiny bit and can make me lose control..... but they didnt! i end up 14th place and they 15th place! they would of got 14th place if they mess me up when they have clear oportunity. i message them.... why you didnt wreck me? they said "oh i dont do that" and i was like whattttt?????? face palm. even when same size car side by side they dont wreck me. it is an insult when they dont wreck me when they have clear chance..... like im too weak to be ffffed. know im saying?

in my philosyphy.....

attack button in the game = encourage dirty play

monster truck and big rigs made to destroy smaller vehicle = encourage dirty play

perks that benefits dirty play = encourage dirty play

wreck other racer gets medal and earn parts for your ride = encourage dirty play

gets points for wrecking oponents = encourage dirty play

........with all these ovious clues on their face..... yet some people act all serious like they being cut at the cinema line and as far as they want us kicked out the game! oh lets talk about kicked out..... in Pacific Rift i get kicked out alot for wrecking other racers..... like i swing my fist on another biker at the beginning then race over... i get kicked out right away! the player i swung my fist at happens to be the lobby host. luckly in Apocalypse theres no kicking because system-controlled ranked lobby is the core of the racing mode in apocalypse so theres no player kick player allowed while in Pacific Rift no one plays ranked lobby and only Player lobby.... Player Lobby is like the core mode and player lobby has player kick feature which is being abused. if Apocalypse were Pacific Rift i would be kick left and right for wrecking other racers. people just cant acknowledge the success fist-swing from another player..... its difficult to pull out a successful swing on oponent. people are just not pure hearted to give credit and acknowledge other player success.

COMPETITIVE ESSCENSE I LIKE SEEING

theres time when i use the attack button to wreck someone or just plainly run up my oponent with my monster truck making them to lose control the classic wreck style...... and they be like "ima FFFF you up next race!" now thats the spirit! that is the type of pissing, anguish and madness i want to see! it gives the competitive feeling of intenseness! a civil competition esscense...... no hard feeling no acting like a period...... no acting like being cut at the cinama line getting ticket for movies. just pure competition esscense know im saying?

GREED AND NOT PURE

some people despise dirty player and only play clean...... they do not tolerate dirty player but doesnt that make them a greedy bastard? evil and not pure hearted? im a dirty player and as i despise clean player saying sorry to each other everytime they accidently ram each other makes me so disgusted..... I acknowledge clean racers and accepted them as co racer. but for clean racers.... they do not accept us dirty racers...... they are one sided greedy bastard like a child just want their way. MINE! MINE! NO! NO! i can understand their extreme hate and discrimanation for us dirty player if it were in Forza or Gran Turismo as those games dont benefit dirty play..... you touch other car and both of you are going out of control and gets no reward. (note i ram on every game even forza and gran turismo jus for the fun of it hoho)

CONTROL THE BEST OUT OF IT!

many racers on screen..... ofcourse youll be rammed or ffffked even if it wasnt on purpose youll still be fffffked! cuz the game is made to be chaotic! so why dont make the best out of the situation? by controlling it instead of letting destiny decides your action? controll it by using the attack button on them and if that aint enough..... just purposely steer on them if you are same size vehical with a few inch ahead... steer them down reducing them from going in front of you. heck i even dare to take on a big rig with with my racing truck! in fact i wrecked that oversized thing! thanks to the perk i equiped! the heavy weight perk that can ffff up way bigger vehical than you.

yup...... control it like captain long hair toothpick controls his mask when fighting aizen. control the situation.... dont let the situation control you! since the situation is happening anyway so control it and lean it to your benefit.

what else i want to say...... hmmmmmm......... oh yeah to clean players that hates playing dirty or against dirty player..... i recommend a NASCAR game or be a NASCAR driver itself! the real deal! no need to worry bout dirty mechanics ect.... !!!!

and umm just want to mention about NFS THE RUN a bit. the physics is very ram-friendly and block-friendly its like its meant for pushing oponents to oncoming traffic..... push them to the curb..... slam them onto a pole.... block them from coming above you ect... the physics is very very and i tell you very dirty-play-friendly. the impact of car touch car is very good feeling as well with sparks sparking out and pounding sound just feel good when ramming oponent. most player on the ps3 understands and do it to each other with no hard feeling attache! if they are mad.... they just say "oh its on!" or ima ffff you up!" with a cheerful tone. however i will say rare time i hear someone acting like being cut in cinema line on someone that ram them but thats rare. even if you dont ram each other..... youll still be on each other due to the game mechanics..... roads and and physics ect...... so make the best out of the situation like mentioned.

oh yeah if i havent mention already when i see people aplogizing to each other when they accidently ram each other.... i get disgusted.... i be like gosh why are they so carebear and sunshine? theyll touch each other anyway even if it aint on purpose. i have been aplogized several time from other players as well when they accidently mess me up and i just straight out tell them the truth..... ffff me up or i ffff you up. you dont ffff me up i still gonna ffff you up if oportunity comes.

WHY YOU HATE ME?

sometimes i get a message from crazy people acting like its all bout them.... i wreck them and they say why i hate them. ????? saying i always wreck them. i dont even remember my oponents! and i wreck whoever is my oponent. im not picky when it comes to whos to wreck.... i wreck the closest oportunity oponent... so dont act like im only wrecking you!

Edited by WinterIceGlaze

Drift City.... oh man this game been so long. who plays it? a cheap free pc game. it has one of the best dirty-play-friendly physics. wonder if this game still alive.... when i was playing it was already kindda deserted. play around 2008-2009 not sure. lots of traffic where you can ram oponents onto oncoming cars and such..... and blocking oponents from coming ahead of you! heck it even have an identicator bar to help you successfully block them! theres a needle on the middle of the bar.... a dot which indenticate oponent and you have to steer your car to match the dot with the needle which indenticate that you blocking your the oponents car bumper with your car ass. which also identicates that it encourage dirty play! but some players just cant see through it. this game let the winning player be host.... host has a kick feature which can kick any player out.... feature end up being abused..... toe to toe with them near finish line.... they win..... they kick you out. you ram... they kick... you accidently ram... they kick..... you spill water.... they kick. if you are the only good player that have good chance of beating them..... they kick. what really pissing is when you are toe to toe with them all through the race and has a very intense match.... enjoyed even if second and they first place..... once race over they kick you for being future obstical. everytime i win and gets the host.... i never abuse the kick feature.... i dont kick people out! if they are great oponent that almost take me down i will still not kick them! cuz i admire the intensadee and competition they gave me. i get several people saying i kick them out..... but really they kick themselves out for being idle..... if you are idle without clicking the ready button..... the system will kick you out automatically. i get alot of people bad mouthing me saying i kick them. when everybody is ready except for one person..... i even hesitate to kick them out for being idle..... jus not my style to kick people out..... i only kick if i have to..... but even if they idle i still hesitate to kick. kicking people dont feel good yet people abuse kick feature. why cant gamers be like me?

good times..... i remembered i ram someone then next time their car was like slamming on to my car suddenly.... like sudden jump.... like frame jump..... smacking my car nonstop like a robot.... then weeks later i heard someone told me they saw someone was talking about me on some underground forum... saying they use hack to ram me ahahahahha.... i was suspicious that it was hack when he rammed me. people cant use skill to ram me back.... had to use hack program. shameful.

when theres a good racer among that is almost enough to sucessfully took me down.... next race i usually ram them first at the start although theres no traffic to push them against at the start like just my side bumper onto their side bumper letting them know that they are a thorn to me..... at the same time its an act of acknowledgement to them that they are a worthy oponent.

as the physics is very ram-friendly..... each ram push the oponent out... great for pushing them onto oncoming traffic if side by side. even if you dont intionally ram.... people will still touch each other since the game mechanics is all bout chaotic.... it has 16 players in one race! 8 vs 8! people kept screaming at each other for ramming.... ofcourse itll be ramming! so many cars on the screen! its meant to be rammed! if not purpose it will be accidently! i even get lable as team rammer.... well cant help it... i did not purosely ram my team.... i mean i do love ramming my oponents but on teams... no. accidently rams happns but some people just love acting like high class that cant be touched. this game i also see alot of people aplogizing to one another after they accidently ram each other while not in team race.... disgusted to see them apologizing.... i was like wow these people are funny. ofcourse itll be rammings!

this game is awesome! awesome physics and everything! except levels add too much stats. a sucky level 39 vs a good level 20..... zero percent the good level 20 will win even how good the level 20 is. unless the sucky level 39 purposely lose. also equipment matters alot! in fact let me tell you my memory...... i was craze about proving people that level matters.... sick of some people saying it aint.... so i prepared a race to prove it that level matter with someone..... they are around level 16 and i are around level 26 if i remember right...... we race..... guess who won? the level 16! how? and why? well it was his souped up equipments! i did not state any equipment.... so when race the level 16 got a souped up equipment +5, +6 parts whatever.... while i have a regular npc parts! and some slots is nothing installed! funny shhhiet! made a fool out of my self. but i did get my point around...... what im saying is that this game is too much on levels and equipment..... its not a real skill competitive game..... its like those mmorpg like WoW and Lineage 2 where all bout level and equipments win in pvp.

natural competitive genre like racing does not fit with hardcore mmorpg element..... resulting in imbalance gameplay all bout level and equipment. it could be done if make it balance but it goes full fledge WoW stats.

i even go to noob races few time to prove my point.... i was like level 59 racing against level 40s...... i even stop for them or giving them head start yet i still win! all bout level! level adds stats and open up greater powerful equipment! even if u low level you can equip yourself with +5, +6 parts as long as you have money! and win a higher level player! if you have high level main with lots of money you can easily equip your noob level with killer parts.... levels and equipment overthrown skill play. and whats funny is these lowbies still act so competitive like saying i suck after i told them its all bout level.... i already said i win cuz of level and my higher level equipment.... yet they still say i suck and jus cuz of my level that i win.... funny right? i was craze bout proving points. i find it funny now. cuz whatever u do they indenial. and some people that is hardcore on this game is indenial as well saying level and equipment dont matter.... all bout skill..... yeah right.

this game is only fun when near same level and they added a "real match" race where every player drives same car and same stats.... but down side is it only happend as an event that is only like twice a day! or something! like each session opens for only like 2 hours..... then close. but come to think of it.... if they open 24/7 the people that buys stuff to take advantage with their real money will be piss cuz their stuff doesnt affect much. in fact most hardcore high level players refuse to race in this "real match" ahahahha cuz their real money equipment and mega high level stats wont work. LOLz! well but it seems that their real money faster colored boost seems like still taking effect... but it just a myth a guess... not sure but all in all theyll shrink if they play in real match cuz its more like a real skill play.... thats why its called "real match" same car same level same stats.

if this game were on consoles with fairness..... it would be #1! and take out kick feature cuz people will only abuse it.

ok enough of that game.

anybody plays..... oh crap i forgot that this thread is all bout motorstorm ahahahha. alright. lets get back to motorstorm.... so yeah.......

MOST PURE HEARTED COMPETITIVE GAMER

im like the most pure hearted competitive gamer out there if not only...... why? i dont act like being cut in line of the cinema when someone wreck me. do i get mad? yes maybe but not as far as i want them out the game.... i get mad at the same time enjoying the heat of competition. can i get a "F U" ? sure why not. love making people angry when i wreck them but please just dont act so serious on me that you want to kick me out and that your face are so serious..... its a game. i acknowledge player who successfully messed me up especially player who fist-swing at me because it takes lots of concentration to pull it off but those who purposely drop the participation of a race just to stop and block me, ram me ect.... is pure scum... a wannabe dirty racer.... far from my league. whole different kind of dirty racer... i am pure hearted dirty racer.... they are scum dirty racer. i accepted clean racers while myself is a dirty racer. i am open-minded..... seeing both sides.... but clean racers dont. i let clean racers race how they want! why cant they accept dirty racers to race how they want? Dirty Racing is like Intercept in sport ball game..... its there and exist.... its people who decide to use it or not but it is not against the rule. will you get so down and pissy like someone cut you on the cinema line when you get intercepted at football? hohoho. know im saying. why cant people be like me? i dont use kick feature if someone beats me if a game that has kick feature...... because i feel bad to kick someone out at the same time i always want as much oponents to dominate as posible..... cuz thats what i do! dominate! competitively! a pure hearted competitive gamer....... why cant people be like me?

• 1 year later...