Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is glitched (co-op)

Figure

Hello,

Just to let you know Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is glitched on co-op me and friend done it around 20 times yesterday and sometimes it says all enemies done on my screen but on his it says there are enemies even though they are not, this happened loads of times, also there was a money glitched where we killed a guy on a roof and then we flew around 2000 feet in the air and then landed we had over $1,000,000 so now buying upgrades is no problem.

The only way we got it to work was after we completed all the over DLC missions

Info: WE ARE BOTH USING COMPLETE EDITION

So yeah all DLCs on the disc not sure if this will affect people with the DLC from store..

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is glitched in co-op. My friend and I had the same issues. I can't remember how many times we played it, but almost every time we encountered a money glitch and it would get as high as $9 million. We're both playing the Full Package Edition. We haven't played the other 2 DLCs yet, so hopefully after we get those trophies this one won't be glitched anymore.

• 2 years later...
It glitched for my friend and I and we were regular version and season pass.

Strange. It did take a time or two for us - it may be tied to the messages that pop up when you actually clear a roof (I can't remember what it says) - my friend cleared a roof and said the message didn't display; we didn't get the trophy on that run. The next run, we cleared all roofs, got 5 messages (and the counter freaked out; we ended up with nearly $500,000) and the trophy popped.

He also had the trophy prior; he was just helping me out. Perhaps that's a factor?

Were you playing the disc version or the digital version?

Edited by themindisacity