cannot play! :/

Cahok

Hi everyone, i just bought F1 2012 yesterday and found out my system is kinda rejecting it;

when i play it, i cannot go on career mode, grand prix or multiplayer, because in loading screens the console suddenly reboots

It is something that only happens with this game, am i the only one? it's so frustating

Hi everyone, i just bought F1 2012 yesterday and found out my system is kinda rejecting it;

when i play it, i cannot go on career mode, grand prix or multiplayer, because in loading screens the console suddenly reboots

It is something that only happens with this game, am i the only one? it's so frustating

I think your PS3 crashes once this game is being booted. You might want to ask around the codemasters forums to see if someone else had the same problem. :)

I think your PS3 crashes once this game is being booted. You might want to ask around the codemasters forums to see if someone else had the same problem. :)

i dont think codemaster forums may help (that's why i ask here), i had some problems with F1 2010 time ago, posted there and never got an answer :2walls: it seems some ppl have the same problem but on PC...

i dont think codemaster forums may help (that's why i ask here), i had some problems with F1 2010 time ago, posted there and never got an answer :2walls: it seems some ppl have the same problem but on PC...

Have you already tried contacting Codemasters? and do you still have the same problem with F1 2010? and how old is your PS3?

Here are some things to try :):

1: Delete your install and reinstall everything.

2: Delete your install and play offline without the patch for a bit and see if that helps.

3: Backup your save then delete it from the Hard Drive (it's a longshot but it may work).

4: Try options 3+4 of the Recovery Menu: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tech-centre/65296-fixing-issues-maintenance-sending-your-ps3-sony.html

5: Try another copy of the game.

6: Leave your PS3 idle for a few mins before inserting the disc (Another longshot but it may work).

7: Make sure you have only 1 controller plugged in (or connected wirelessly) as sometimes having too many things connected can cause issues.

8: Play offline without being signed into PSN, leaving your router off for a few mins may be advisable as well, (this is an extreme longshot but it may work).

2: Delete your install and play offline without the patch for a bit and see if that helps.

3: Backup your save then delete it from the Hard Drive (it's a longshot but it may work).

4: Try options 3+4 of the Recovery Menu: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tech-centre/65296-fixing-issues-maintenance-sending-your-ps3-sony.html

6: Leave your PS3 idle for a few mins before inserting the disc (Another longshot but it may work).

7: Make sure you have only 1 controller plugged in (or connected wirelessly) as sometimes having too many things connected can cause issues.

8: Play offline without being signed into PSN, leaving your router off for a few mins may be advisable as well, (this is an extreme longshot but it may work).

You are a God.

Also, in the game, you'll have to pass the Young Driver Test before you can get onto Career. So if you've made any progress on that, try deleting the save if you have one.

Have you already tried contacting Codemasters? and do you still have the same problem with F1 2010? and how old is your PS3?

i dont know if f1 2010 would run smooth right now, since i sold it almost 2 years ago

thanks for the help, but none of these worked :mad: ive tried almost every imaginable solution Codemasters and sony support centre told me... so i need someone who has had the same problem :deadhorse:

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the multi-quote button instead of double posting

Do you know anyone else that has a PS3? if you do then you can try your copy on their machine and see what happens.

yes i do have a friend, indeed i was thinking about it, but what if the game runs normally on his console?