RB country pack

sxyrxy

I played the endless setlist 2 on expert with my friend (as the guitar and my friend as the bass) and after completing it there was the icon of achieving a trophy three times (medium,hard and expert) ...

Anyway, after looking at my trophy list none of them were there

Well Kaz I did the ESL2 last night and got the trophies for completing it on expert, hard and medium and they showed up fine in my trophy collection.

And as for your problem sx i really dont know i dont have the track pack so it could be a glitch, you might just have to sync it with the server or just give it some time.

EDIT: Doing a little research for you sx i found this.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2774559

Looks like its a problem with the track pack so its nothing your doing wrong.

Edited by legndorock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so what is the issue? Does it always go through the syncing process when you look at your profile or trophy list when online even after you have no new earned trophies to sync? If so, then it's because Sony didn't add them to their server yet. This problem was in SBK for months and they got it fixed recently. Your best bet in this case would be to contact Sony directly and notify them of the problem and hope they have a fix. I did that for SBK. Just be patient... they know there's a problem and something will be done about it at some point.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll hold off on this one until it's fixed.

well yeah I 100%ed it and tries to sync everytime, i mean it has been out for 3 months? and still no fix even after the metal pack has been released so whatever... guess that was wasted effort on those trophies. Im guessing if you even load up the game and have 0% in it it will still try to sync them.

There's something wrong with them. Myself and others have tried to get some response from Harmonix on this on their forums but haven't gotten an answer. Since we asked like 2 months ago, I don't really expect one. It does suck though as it now takes 5 minutes minimum for me to sync my trophies.

Edit: LegndoRock linked to the thread I was talking about :D

Edited by dougatt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...