The Adventures Continue Trophy - EASY TIP

rytmulicy

Hi everyone,

I find easy way to get this trophy.

First of all you must know if trophy isn't glitched - only "online" plays count :)

There is a way:

1. Connect 2nd controller and choose "guest" or other user account

2. Try find levels/authors by text "Online Champ Trophy" - this levels are very short and "warm-up time" is about few seconds when you use 2nd controller

3. When the game starts ALWAYS choose "PLAY ONLINE".

4. Go to the website https://karting.lbp.me , login in (by PSN account) and check your profile ("Web Privacy" or "Me") how many wins/plays you need

5. Sometimes you must wait for LBPK server update but when you go out from PSN (when youre in game) server updade works faster

It works for me and I hope it helps.

P.S. You can visit my planet (rytm-ulicy) and join 25 quick levels.

Edited by rytmulicy

Even selecting to play Online it can still glitch for some. If this method worked for you then you are one of the lucky few who did not experience the glitch. I can say with certainty that I played all my 219 levels and selected "play online" before my trophy popped. It even states in the guide that it's recommend that you play online just to be safe.

So if I get it right, you can get 25 wins (and Online Champ trophy) by just using your second controller? Because the description says with human players.

Or is this just to get to 100 levels fast?

The only thing a second controller could benefit you with when going for Online Champ is that it will fill up a slot so a random won't be able to take it, other than that it has no benefit.

For Online Champ Trophy you must play with real human player and win 25 times against him (you can get it by the way with your patner).

For 100 plays this method works :)

The only thing a second controller could benefit you with when going for Online Champ is that it will fill up a slot so a random won't be able to take it, other than that it has no benefit.

That's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link to that page. It helps a lot to keep track of things.

In that page what you need to keep an eye on is: Online Finishes.

Another tip for this trophy is to type in the "text search": the adventures continues or continues trophy. I was able to find around 75 small 1 lap levels. The rest I got while playing for the dive in trophy, and playing normally in different levels.

The second controller tip is great to make those small 1 lap levels, since all of them just require 2 players to be able to play. Note that winning against your second controller does not count for the online champ trophy.

Anothe thing that I noticed was:

I got the 25 races trophy when the track of online finishes in the site was at 29. I guess 4 didn't count since they were the same level, and the trophy requires that the 25 (or 100) levels are different.

The strange thing is that I got "the adventure continues" trophy when the track of online finishes on the site was at 88.

Hi everyone,

I find easy way to get this trophy.

First of all you must know if trophy isn't glitched - only "online" plays count :)

There is a way:

1. Connect 2nd controller and choose "guest" or other user account

2. Try find levels/authors by text "Online Champ Trophy" - this levels are very short and "warm-up time" is about few seconds when you use 2nd controller

3. When the game starts ALWAYS choose "PLAY ONLINE".

4. Go to the website https://karting.lbp.me , login in (by PSN account) and check your profile ("Web Privacy" or "Me") how many wins/plays you need

5. Sometimes you must wait for LBPK server update but when you go out from PSN (when youre in game) server updade works faster

It works for me and I hope it helps.

P.S. You can visit my planet (rytm-ulicy) and join 25 quick levels.

How do you drop in as other user account? When I turn a second controller or even third I get no option to choose as guest or other account?

What he means is that if you have a second controller activated, the wait time for an online race is about three seconds. If you don't have a second controller plugged in, it's 60 seconds. It makes your online levels go a lot faster.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried what the first post said, but the Online Champ trophy didn't pop...though I did get the one for playing 25 online levels or what not.

Been reading in some other threads that the Online Champ trophy will pop at 35 wins...will test it tomorrow cause I am doing the 24 hours in creative mode today. :(

im over 100 levels too, but no trophy.

im mainly just going to community--->quick play - 99% of the time i find human players which is good.

rubberband R2, and just leave the game to choose levels etcetc. eventually the trophy should pop

did that method work out for u yet? the rubberband..

Psn:RedVirus420

man this trophy is whack I have over 268 online finishes & still nothing, any one got any great suggestions.

Check out voleman79's post. That method seems to be working for some people...and possibly you! ;) Good luck!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/186299-adventure-continues-trophy-4.html

• 1 month later...