Mendel_Skimmel's Trophy Challenge/Checklist

Mendel

Now that we've entered 2010, it's time for a new personal challenge. I'm beginning my conquest of online trophies, and here are the candidates:

LittleBigPlanet

-Publisher

-Look what I made!

-Crowd Pleaser

-Feel the love

-Celebrity

-Create

Battlefield: Bad Company

Everything

GTA IV

-Join the Midnight Club

-Fly the Co-op

-Taking it for the Team

-Top of the Food Chain

-Top the Midnight Club

-Wanted

-Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

UFC Undisputed 2009

-Brown Belt

-Black Belt

-You Really Like Me!

-Ooh, in ya face!

Mercenaries 2

-Partners in Crime

-Wheels of Steel

-Damage, Inc.

-Nothin' But a Good Time

Marvel vs Capcom 2

-Mega Buster

-#1 in the Hood

-I Am Doom

-The Best There Is (At What I Do)

-Get Out of Here!

Warhawk

Pretty Much Everything

DJ Hero

-Supporting Act

-Headliner

-Win Online

-The New Style

Brutal Legend

-Euthanasia

-Death From Above

-Dollpocalypse

-Ringleader

-Painkiller

-Six Degrees of Schafer

-Subjugator

-Victor

-Hammer of Infinite Fate Tourist

-Hammer of Fate Champion

Rock Band 2

-The Bachman-Turner Award

-Million Point Club

-Comeback Kid

-Band Savior

-Overdrive Overdose

The Beatles: Rock Band

-All Together Now

-In Seconds Flat

-Eight Days a Week

-Like a Million Suns

Edited by Mendel

My first update in a while, but some farily significant progress (for me at least) to report:

When I first started this thread, I sifted through my games, deciding which one to start on, and decided that GTA IV, despite having the entire campaign to do, would make the best starting point. Since that time, I've completed the story in 16 hours, and have gotten most of the single player side trophies. My trophy percentage is now at 59%, and I have the following left to do:

-17 street races

-81 pigeons

-all activities with friends/win all games against friends

-beat the QUB3D high score (possibly. I already got the trophy for it, but the high score is still 0 in my stats)

That should get me Key to the City, and then I have all of the multiplayer trophies to get, aside from the viral one, Cut Your Teeth and Team Player.

I had been debating whether or not to invest the time needed to platinum GTA IV, and I've finally decided that after putting a lot of time into the game already, this can be my first "impressive" platinum. I'm not looking forward to AWP and boosting for Wanted, but I wasn't looking forward to pigeon hunting either, and that's nearly over with.

Needless to say, the rest of my games will be taking a backseat, and I still won't be renting or buying any games until Batman: Arkham Asylum, so we'll have to see what happens.

Mendel, I'm thinking of going for AWP and Wanted later this month, too. What do you say about teaming up?

Absolutely. I'm hoping to at least finish the pigeons tonight or tomorrow, and then once all the offline stuff is done, I'll be looking to start right away. Hit me up online.

Uncharted? WTF mendel? Knock that shit out of the park and 100% it. :p

You've inspired me with your thread. I'm going to revisit ME, RB2, and KZ2. I hope you don't mind, but I'm posting my percentages for reference.

ME 36%

KZ2 44%

RB2 67%

SSD 87%

I have to play through it on hard and crushing, and I have no motivation :D. Yeah that's cool, post your percentages, along with anyone else who wants to go back to their old games.

Uncharted? WTF mendel? Knock that shit out of the park and 100% it. :p

You've inspired me with your thread. I'm going to revisit ME, RB2, and KZ2. I hope you don't mind, but I'm posting my percentages for reference.

ME 36%

KZ2 44%

RB2 67%

SSD 87%

whats SSD?

nice list, good work with gta, i kind of want to get my percentage up with that too, but i have no motivation to do the pidgeons or online stuff. and QoS has just destroyed my soul.

• 2 weeks later...

New update: I've finished all the GTA offline trophies, but I don't even know where to start with the online stuff, and how to get help (I know there's a boosting thread, but I'm not sure what's boostable and how to do it). I've also decided to pick up Marvel vs Capcom 2, which I've gotten one trophy for, and Bionic Commando: Rearmed trophy patch came out, but I haven't been able to get any trophies yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the original goal date I set for myself has come and gone, and my progress was...less than I expected. The online portion of GTA will have to wait, as I now have Batman: Arkham Asylum and inFamous to work on. As a result, I've changed my goals, as indicated in my first post.