!!!!Arcade - Edberg and Becker Doubles !!!!!!

PANTHERIII

1- I did it by choosing becker and I think nadal as my partner

2- Always serve in the inside of the court (it helps when u get max serve)

3- right after u serve don't touch the ball leave it for ur partner even if it was directed to u (only if the ball was fast and directed to and u think ur partner cannot get it) and go directly to cover the net

4- when they serve u as well go straight forward and cover the net and let ur partner in the baseline

5- when they serve to ur partner and ur partner returns the ball the third ball usually (NOT ALWAYS) will be directed to ur partner so return it (VOLLEY) to the right when ur on the net. This also applies when ur partner serves they will usually return it back to him

6- try as much as u can to return (on the net) to the same player two or three times before changing to the other player

7- don't stay in the middle just TRY to predict where they might play the ball and go there

NOTE: Don't try and hit every ball

I'm not sure if this will help but this how i did it after 3 or 4 tries, and I know how frustrating to play these bad-boys they stay in a place in the court which u cannot lob them and will return every F****** ball.

Edited by SpursNumber77