What is the best way to boost an Apache?

kfree7

Hi Free :)

I boosted it last night very simple like this:

First off have three other people ready in a party, join an empty combat mission with the server browser, you will all end up in the same team, no worries. Have one leave the party (not the party leader of course) and let him find the game through the server browser again. He should be on the other side now. Arm/disarm about 9/10 times while doing defense actions for some quick extra points and in two minutes you will all have called in an Apache.

Extra note: you will have to wait until your friends' Apache wears off until you can call in a new one :)

First off have three other people ready in a party, join an empty combat mission with the server browser, you will all end up in the same team, no worries. Have one leave the party (not the party leader of course) and let him find the game through the server browser again. He should be on the other side now. Arm/disarm about 9/10 times while doing defense actions for some quick extra points and in two minutes you will all have called in an Apache.

Extra note: you will have to wait until your friends' Apache wears off until you can call in a new one :)

^^^^^^ this......it took me 60 seconds with 4 people, combat mission, plant defuse, plant defuse,

Awesome tip!! Will try that! Thx. :)

Why is the apache hard? Have heard you only need about 12 kills without dying? That's not that bad.

it's hard because you get spawn raped quite a lot i nearly got it by sitting back but had to move forward to try and get more points and wallop the spawn rapers attacked lost my shot i will endeaver to try get it legit but if all fails will boost it

The best way by far without doing it legit is to get am empty combat map and just plant and defuse bombs. In the last week I have been involved with quite a few boost sessions and got this myself with at least 10 other people getting it

Edited by Johnny Bananas

• 4 weeks later...