Delayed till 2010

parker

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has only been delayed because of two better games...

Assassins creed 2

modern warfare 2

With these two coming out around the same time, i think they new there was going to be massive competition and that they would get the least sales. If they bring it out later however it gives everyone enough time to get over the other games and will give them plenty of time to concentrate on this! Just what i think:)

^mhh not sure

AC2 and MW2 may be top games, but bioshock 1 was game of the year.. and if you look on gamereveiw sites its in the top 10 bets games of every console it was released on.. Sure the wouldn't sell as much thats why they moved release.. ut I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have the leastt sales..

I find this good news, this give me more time to focus on AC2 cus I'm really lokking forward to it

AC2 and MW2 may be top games, but bioshock 1 was game of the year.

BIOSHOCK is not Game of the Year :

In Xbox360 it was released in 2007 but Call of Duty 4 was Game of the Year 2007

In PlayStation3 it was released in 2008 but LittleBigPlanet was Game of the Year 2008

BIOSHOCK was on Spike TV VGAs Game of the Year winners NOT AIAS Overall Game of the Year winners.

Yeah, I don't think AC2 is as big as BioShock 2. Assassin's Creed got pretty stale after like the first 3 assassinations and was a pretty huge disappointment. BioShock lived up to its name and was actually good all the way through. MW2 will easily sell more than these games and possibly sell more than both games together.

I think this has only been delayed because of two better games...

Assassins creed 2

modern warfare 2

With these two coming out around the same time, i think they new there was going to be massive competition and that they would get the least sales. If they bring it out later however it gives everyone enough time to get over the other games and will give them plenty of time to concentrate on this! Just what i think:)

Hah! AC2!?!

Maybe MW2

• 1 month later...

I think it´s a wise choice, seeing last year it was quite a big pile of list coming out during the last 3 months of the year, I had to wait to get some until the start of this year, and it was jut recently that I remembered to buy Little Big Planet, damn games.

Hopefully the sequel will be as good first game, really looking forward to it, and I like the twist in the gameplay, sounds interesting. :-)