MUT coin boost

Oak

This thread is intended for MUT players, not trophy hunters

If anyone is interested in boosting some coins via quitting games over and over again, please either post or message me.

I'm looking to do quite a bunch, so I'll pass on people just looking to get a few coins to ramp up their teams to 85 for the trophy. you can do that easy enough in a couple hours without wasting your time boosting. or you can even boost the H2H MUT games to accelerate the process if you choose.

i suppose you can even boost a challenge or 2 but i wouldn't really go that route as others have been banned.

good luck

Edited by Oak
further clarity

got disconnected in our chat.. thanks though

no you didn't, jerk-off. you deleted me 30 seconds into our chat after I told you how do it.

what a freaking wankster. you're an absolute joke. I hope I see your pathetic ass on the virtual gridiron.

karma is a bitch, homie

You know they are banning people that are glitching for coins right

only the challenge one

Edited by Oak

you didn't "accidentally" delete me 30 seconds into a chat immediately after I told you what I know. its really not a big deal, so i don't understand why people lie so much when being straight forward is so much easier. the fact that you try to blame it on your 2 year old is pretty lame as well.

so i guess that your 2 year old grabbed the controller, clicked on my profile, clicked delete, and the clicked on the confirmation? and managed to do this immediately after i gave you the information?

whatever dude. lollllllllerskates.

i'm reluctant to do the challenge one because EA has banned people for that. i just want to make some coins to have some fun without being a slave to the EA dlc system. rewards aren't as good as they were last year and gold packs are crappy unless you get a TR card.

V

you didn't "accidentally" delete me 30 seconds into a chat immediately after I told you what I know. its really not a big deal, so i don't understand why people lie so much when being straight forward is so much easier. the fact that you try to blame it on your 2 year old is pretty lame as well.

so i guess that your 2 year old grabbed the controller, clicked on my profile, clicked delete, and the clicked on the confirmation? and ma naged to do this immediate i386ly after i gave you the information?

whatever dude. lollllllllerskates.

i'm reluctant to do the challenge one because EA has banned people for that. i just want to make some coins to have some fun without being a slave to the EA dlc system. rewards aren't as good as they were last year and gold packs are crappy unless you get a TR

LOL this the same thing happen to me every time im on here ppl lie and only care about they self lol i wonder if any of you even watch football or ever played..

Edited by Super Smith

yeah what is the glitch and why are people getting banned?If people are really getting banned then EA knows about the glitch so saying what it is will not give it away(how to do the glitch or what it is).After all this site is here to help people so why not help if its not hurting you and it doesn't cost you anything either?:think:

yeah what is the glitch and why are people getting banned?If people are really getting banned then EA knows about the glitch so saying what it is will not give it away(how to do the glitch or what it is).After all this site is here to help people so why not help if its not hurting you and it doesn't cost you anything either?:think:

This site is a competition to see who has the most trophies and who got them 1st unless your in brown nose club the help ended years ago.

this isn't rocket science, people, or any big secret. anyone with an internet browser and half a brain can find the answer in 10 seconds. search on youtube for god's sake. EA's twitter account has even referenced it. here, i'll make it easy peezy lemon squeezy for the intellectually challenged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNd2Yhrgeg]Madden 13 MUT challenge glitch[/ame]

you also get 800 coins a pop quickly by force quitting H2H matches. this is what i'm looking to do. over and over again.

i'll repeat. i'm looking to boost some coins to pad my bank so I can construct high rated teams and purchase legendary and elite players without playing challenges for a bazillion hours or hustle auctions like half a fruitcake. i've already done this on madden 13 and in years past. i just want to play, particularly when the online tournys come out.

if anyone else is looking grab a truckload of coins so they can enjoy the MUT game mode instead of having their pockets drained or time wasted, please give me a shout.

my PSN id is oak-ee. please put madden or MUT in the request as blank FR will be deleted.

slapnuts need not apply as i seem to be running into plenty of them already. :2walls: :francis:

cheers :drunk:

This site is a competition to see who has the most trophies and who got them 1st unless your in brown nose club the help ended years ago.

Thats why there are guides and specific posts to help people get trophies and tell them where all the hidden trophies are or how to get them.If it was a competition then there would be no guides to help anyone get any trophies or anyone boosting because that would hurt you if it were a competition.There would also be leader boards and many other things to keep track of your trophies besides linking to other sites with gamer cards ect that are sites for competitions and comparing who gets the most trophies,who gets them first,for the most part people on this site have no problem helping others get trophies or telling them how to get them or in this case get coins easy.If you dont want to help others thats fine,but dont say that this site is a competition and nobody will help you because that just is not true.

dude your going to get banned...how many different people have to say it...

ea can see everything they can see people who force quit and see those that are repeatedly doing it...lazy and stupid

meh, it appears that you wish to :deadhorse:

i'm not doing the challenge quits nor am i promoting others to do so. that will most likely get you banned. i haven't been banned and have no intentions of receiving said punishment. i'm speaking from experience while you're speaking from ignorance.

please refrain from posting on this thread if you continue to deliver inaccurate comments.

now if you'll excuse me the real ballers are busy jamming to some Slayer in John Clayton's room at his mom's pad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU]This is SportsCenter - John Clayton - YouTube[/ame]

hey ma, i'm done with my segment!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Oak

Thats why there are guides and specific posts to help people get trophies and tell them where all the hidden trophies are or how to get them.If it was a competition then there would be no guides to help anyone get any trophies or anyone boosting because that would hurt you if it were a competition.There would also be leader boards and many other things to keep track of your trophies besides linking to other sites with gamer cards ect that are sites for competitions and comparing who gets the most trophies,who gets them first,for the most part people on this site have no problem helping others get trophies or telling them how to get them or in this case get coins easy.If you dont want to help others thats fine,but dont say that this site is a competition and nobody will help you because that just is not true.

Do you think i would say this without experiencing first hand... lets look at your list and then look at mines.... who would experience needing more help plus looking at alot of guides and dont get me started on the guides race there so many guides that are poorly wrote seeming to screw you over get your facts BUD

Do you think i would say this without experiencing first hand... lets look at your list and then look at mines.... who would experience needing more help plus looking at alot of guides and dont get me started on the guides race there so many guides that are poorly wrote seeming to screw you over get your facts BUD

for you then its a competition , for others it is not.I am not competing with anyone on this site or off it for who has the most trophies or who gets them first.I do go after trophies or else I wouldnt be on this site,but I dont need to get them first or have more than you or anyone else to feel good about myself.If I can help someone get a trophy they are having trouble with or I can help someone beat a level or a game easier I will gladly do it.Anyone who keeps advice or help to themselves in fear that someone some place in the world will have more trophies than you,then maybe you need to re evaluate your priorities in life.As far as a contest between me and you on who needs more help,your just making a fool of yourself partner.I never claimed to be anything great,I never said I was the best.I couldnt imagine how many games and how much time I would have to have and spend playing to get there.I have a total of 6 games right now.I play mainly sports games and if I dont get the platinum then my life goes on.It has taken I think a year from when I became a level 14 and I am still 99% on it.I think I would have to do nothing but play video games 18 hours a day every day and have at least 20 different games a month to get to a level 36 or whatever level you are.I would do something to myself that would cause this post to be deleted if I said it here ,so I wont say what I would do if that was my life.You are clearly the better video game player and the better human being than me.Congratulations guy,you earned it :applause: now go get you shine box

no more arguing people. please surf the crimson wave on someone else's shorline. woooosaaa.

I'm still looking for a few good men. :facepalm:

no bans. just pure bank at the rate of 800 coins every 3 minutes. i'm about to buy another set of packs and want to buy MORE!!!!!

i've already boosted over 125k coins and looking to further pad my stack. i just need more partners to boost as i've only had one legit player in response. do you, yes you, like to play MUT? would you like to make a bunch of coins at the best rate possible so you can own the best Top Rated, 2 star legendary, and fantasy players? crap, i just got a clay mathews fantasy 97 repping a double bicep pose and its sweet. i want another.

please reply if you're legit and not legitimately interested in wasted my time.

good luck with your gaming.

Edited by Oak

no more arguing people. please surf the crimson wave on someone else's shorline. woooosaaa.

I'm still looking for a few good men. :facepalm:

no bans. just pure bank at the rate of 800 coins every 3 minutes. i'm about to buy another set of packs and want to buy MORE!!!!!

i've already boosted over 125k coins and looking to further pad my stack. i just need more partners to boost as i've only had one legit player in response. do you, yes you, like to play MUT? would you like to make a bunch of coins at the best rate possible so you can own the best Top Rated, 2 star legendary, and fantasy players? crap, i just got a clay mathews fantasy 97 repping a double bicep pose and its sweet. i want another.

please reply if you're legit and not legitimately interested in wasted my time.

good luck with your gaming.

I think most people would,I am down to do it.I could use a coin influx for sure