Borderlands 2 continuing from borderlands 1??

Brownchikano

Just started playing borderlands, got it for with PS+ and Im loving it :applause: my question is will I be able to transfer my character from borderlands 1 into 2 or will I be stuck with the 4 borderlands 2 has? PS please dont spoil anything storywise, im about 5% into the game. Also whats the limil level i can upgrade my character to, 50? Im using brick, in the first game, is his only special the ability to punch or does he have other special "powers" or do they each only have 1 power with the ability to upgrade them? Sorry for going off topic.

Just started playing borderlands, got it for with PS+ and Im loving it :applause: my question is will I be able to transfer my character from borderlands 1 into 2 or will I be stuck with the 4 borderlands 2 has? PS please dont spoil anything storywise, im about 5% into the game. Also whats the limil level i can upgrade my character to, 50? Im using brick, in the first game, is his only special the ability to punch or does he have other special "powers" or do they each only have 1 power with the ability to upgrade them? Sorry for going off topic.

There are 4 new main characters in Borderlands 2 to choose from (plus one DLC character to be releaed later).

The four from the first game will appear as non player characters in the second, and they'll give you quests to complete :applause:

Highest level was 50, but with the DLC it was raised to level 69.

Each character has only one special ability, Bricks is punching stuff. You can upgrade it and other things when you earn skill points, but no other special moves.