Big Money

Anyone have any suggestions for which tournaments I should enter to start chipping away at this $5 million goal? I'm not good enough to shoot -25 regularly, so I'm probably not getting anything from the daily tournaments. Is Play-the-Pros the best bet for money then?

Play the Tour Pro dailies and Extreme, you get paid the most there for average scores. If you shot +6ish and under you'll make 100k+ most tournaments some courses need to be a little lower....I've shot a +14 on extreme and still made close to 100k....I started with the amateur and shot a -10 and didn't get anything so gave up that and only play the Two Tour Pro's and the Extreme one. I'm sitting at 4.5million so should finish this up tonight/tomorrow depending on my rounds.

i dont understand how ppl get those scores.. -25 really? how in the world.. im not bad or nething but i get around -15 to -18 and still dont break the bank.. most ive gotten on a daily is like 90,000... so yes stick to the tour pro and play the pros.... very tuff trophy to get.. only one holding me back from plat...

Play the Tour Pro dailies and Extreme, you get paid the most there for average scores. If you shot +6ish and under you'll make 100k+ most tournaments some courses need to be a little lower....I've shot a +14 on extreme and still made close to 100k....I started with the amateur and shot a -10 and didn't get anything so gave up that and only play the Two Tour Pro's and the Extreme one. I'm sitting at 4.5million so should finish this up tonight/tomorrow depending on my rounds.

How are you on 4.5 already? I thought only your highest score in a daily counts? So doesn't that limit you to $100 000 a day?

I'm not accusing you of lying by the way, I would just love to know as I want that money!!!!

How are you on 4.5 already? I thought only your highest score in a daily counts? So doesn't that limit you to $100 000 a day?

I'm not accusing you of lying by the way, I would just love to know as I want that money!!!!

no he means u get 100k from tour pro + 100k from extreme + watever other tourneys you partake in

i was getting ard 350-400k every day from the daily tourneys and 450-500k a week from weekly tourneys but i took a break wen i hit 2.5 mill ill go back anotha day

no he means u get 100k from tour pro + 100k from extreme + watever other tourneys you partake in

i was getting ard 350-400k every day from the daily tourneys and 450-500k a week from weekly tourneys but i took a break wen i hit 2.5 mill ill go back anotha day

Exactly....I'd do the Tour Pro, the Single Try Tour Pro and the Extreme tournaments everyday...Doing those 3 tourneys I guaranteed myself 300k a day and sometimes 450k.

I started today at 4.9million and did my tournaments some tomorrow when I start my ps3 I'll have Tiger Woods 10 Plat!!!

That's the bit that's getting me. I shot a +8 yesterday and didn't even get $40 000. This is gonna take me months!!!

That's the bit that's getting me. I shot a +8 yesterday and didn't even get $40 000. This is gonna take me months!!!

Where did you shoot a +8?

It sounds really weird but just completely forget about all the "Amateur" Tournaments and only do the Tour Pro and Extreme Modes.....That plus 8 in Extreme would've been 130k+ and in Tour Pro depending on the course and the other players 75-100k.

I started with Amateur and shot a -10 and didn't get paid once so was about to quit before I tried the Tour Pro and thats where it is at. I've shot a +12 on a Tour Pro and got 90k before.

I played in a tourney and the leader was -29, fu*king cheaters playing and we cant do a thing about it. My highest score in an online tourney was -15. I have about 300k so this trophy is going to take ages. Plus I cant get a ace on a par 4 or 5 :(

how exactly do they cheat though i fail to see how you could... but dont take that statement the wrong way i definatly believe they are cheating no one can shoot 8-9 eagles on a course daily... and im not planning on going and cheating since i can get scores that will payout on all daily and weekly tourneys anyway, i just get so sick of playing 6 rounds of tiger a day, it gets old after a week... just kinda curious about how they cheat basically

how exactly do they cheat though i fail to see how you could... but dont take that statement the wrong way i definatly believe they are cheating no one can shoot 8-9 eagles on a course daily... and im not planning on going and cheating since i can get scores that will payout on all daily and weekly tourneys anyway, i just get so sick of playing 6 rounds of tiger a day, it gets old after a week... just kinda curious about how they cheat basically

"Cheating" wise they use aftermarket Turbo controllers where you can tune the clubs to a sweet spot of zero which gives you a perfect long shot every time.

Then some of them go and map out every course with winds etc so they know the perfect spot to hit.

Yes, I'm glad i'm done with it I was doing 3 a day and got old quickly.

"Cheating" wise they use aftermarket Turbo controllers where you can tune the clubs to a sweet spot of zero which gives you a perfect long shot every time.

Then some of them go and map out every course with winds etc so they know the perfect spot to hit.

seems like too much work imo to have a non-legit score every round, they need to get a life...

Where did you shoot a +8?

It sounds really weird but just completely forget about all the "Amateur" Tournaments and only do the Tour Pro and Extreme Modes.....That plus 8 in Extreme would've been 130k+ and in Tour Pro depending on the course and the other players 75-100k.

I started with Amateur and shot a -10 and didn't get paid once so was about to quit before I tried the Tour Pro and thats where it is at. I've shot a +12 on a Tour Pro and got 90k before.

That was a tour pro game!!! I'll go on and play more later. I've been busy with double XP weekend on skate :D

• 9 months later...

yeah i was really curios as to how these people were ending up -94 in weekly tournaments. I would play the best four rounds of my life and be at like -45 and these people were more than doubling me?

Worst part about this is that I checked some of these people's trophies and they all have the 5 mil trophy, which means that now, ten months later they are still getting massive amounts of money for no reason at all.

How is cheating for that long still fun to them?