Do many people still play this?

Den666

Hi, as the thread says, is it well populated for online play? I am currently really bored and love RPGs but have found most of the latest ones kind of lame or just to short. The only thing that put me off with this when it was first released is i find many of the PS3 players i have met (MW2/3) to be a little... well i wont go into that lol. Do many people still play this online? Is voice chat available and if so do people actually use a mic or do they just expect people to know what they are thinking? Im GMT+1 so any info would be awesome, thanks.

I have just ordered a copy of the game and I have been impressed by what I've seen on youtube, the only problem with those video's are they are pretty much all Japanese. Is it right to compare the online portion of the game to Dungeons and Raids found in other MMO's such as World of Warcraft? It seems they are similar, just this is on console.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yes it is actually still very active. definately active enough to find plenty of people to play with to keep you occupied on your 500 plus hours to the platinum. I am enjoying the online part enough to where I am going to play long past when i acquire the platinum and I can not say that for many other games i have played. I joined a guild about three weeks ago and we only had 60 members and as of today we have over 100 members and most are active every single day.

• 2 weeks later...