mercs platinumed

well finally achieved platinumwith after leaving the game aside for a couple of months and then when i came back to the game i had a fresh head and the aces high was a breeze... well a breeze until other people where joining my game and causing mayhem when i was going in for the capture and killing my HVT's...

With the aces high just take your time... use the helicopter to take out tanks and choppers and jamming devices in the area... land... use sniper rifle... and c4 on the buildings which house the rocket launcher dudes... take your time and take out everyone then subdue the HVT and load him to the chopper...

It really as easier after the month break.

every one make's aces high a lot harder then it has to be just start a outpost mission for any faction then call in an assault squad they will come drop guy's off in a helicopter when it land's go to the helicopters door and steal it fly to the hvt's location and try to extract him if he dies just hit select and cancel the mission then hit retry he will be magically alive again without having to quit the game and any time you need a new helicopter just call in a squad and steal there helicopter the Chinese assault squad helicopter has rockets waaaaaaay easy

if you don't want people to join you online change your coop settings with the start menu

• 4 weeks later...
well finally achieved platinumwith after leaving the game aside for a couple of months and then when i came back to the game i had a fresh head and the aces high was a breeze... well a breeze until other people where joining my game and causing mayhem when i was going in for the capture and killing my HVT's...

With the aces high just take your time... use the helicopter to take out tanks and choppers and jamming devices in the area... land... use sniper rifle... and c4 on the buildings which house the rocket launcher dudes... take your time and take out everyone then subdue the HVT and load him to the chopper...

It really as easier after the month break.

i did the same =)