Will this be replaced by FIFA 13?

GlennThomas

Hi everyone. I was just wondering whether you think (or if there are any sources that suggest) that this game will be replaced by FIFA 13 on the Vita?

As you call tell, it very much looks like a portable version FIFA 12, but since it is just called "FIFA Soccer", I'm not so sure. I don't want to buy FIFA Soccer, then realise it has been replaced by FIFA 13.

Just seems a bit unusual that EA haven't slapped a year on the end of this title.

I heard somewhere on the forum (can't remember where) that it wasn't coming out for vita, but some sites have it for pre-order, so i'm unsure :think:

Well that's what I thought too.

GAME have it listed as a Pre-order.

Also we don't have a clue when, and if the servers for FIFA Soccer will close down on Vita.

Hopefully, if it goes by the server schedules of the PS3 FIFA's we still have plenty time.

However, unless they do a massive kit and team update (move wolves to championship, etc.) the game will be out of date very soon.

EDIT: I've asked EASPORTSFIFA on twitter, if that doesn't get a reply (most likely won't, but it's quicker than an email to support which i'll do next.)

Edited by TheManUtdFan

Hopefully, if it goes by the server schedules of the PS3 FIFA's we still have plenty time.

However, unless they do a massive kit and team update (move wolves to championship, etc.) the game will be out of date very soon.

EDIT: I've asked EASPORTSFIFA on twitter, if that doesn't get a reply (most likely won't, but it's quicker than an email to support which i'll do next.)

Thanks for that. Let me know if you hear back with a response from them. :)

Hi everyone. I was just wondering whether you think (or if there are any sources that suggest) that this game will be replaced by FIFA 13 on the Vita?

As you call tell, it very much looks like a portable version FIFA 12, but since it is just called "FIFA Soccer", I'm not so sure. I don't want to buy FIFA Soccer, then realise it has been replaced by FIFA 13.

Just seems a bit unusual that EA haven't slapped a year on the end of this title.

I would actually say this is a portable version of FIFA 11. The trophy lists are similar and the setup is very similar. They did a bad job throwing this piece of crap together. I have FIFA 13 on vita preordered and paid for. Someone told me they cancelled it but when I asked at GameStop couple days ago they said its still coming out so let's see.

I would actually say this is a portable version of FIFA 11. The trophy lists are similar and the setup is very similar. They did a bad job throwing this piece of crap together. I have FIFA 13 on vita preordered and paid for. Someone told me they cancelled it but when I asked at GameStop couple days ago they said its still coming out so let's see.

Yeah. FIFA 13 is definitely coming to Vita. I'm hoping it will be a great game. Just don't know whether it will technically replace the current FIFA game on Vita.

• 2 weeks later...