What Is Fubar?

SubZeroXCII

Sorry if this has been asked or it is a stupid question. I played the demo and i'm going to buy this game. So what is the Fubar pack, is it DLC?

The fubar pack was just a preorder bonus deal. You get bumped up a couple ranks on the mp side of the game I believe, and a couple unlocks already unlocked for you. I havent played the mp any but have the fubar pack.

FUBAR Pack – Get immediate access to the Officer Class and AK47 weapon for multiplayer, as well as the FUBAR Pack of exclusive character accessories for each class. The Officer Class assists your teammates by giving you gameplay bonuses including the ability to create ammo drops, increased firepower, and increased armor.

Basically stuff for MP only.

Cool fact:

FUBAR stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition :cool:

Oh yeah they say it on saving private Ryan.

I dont know if there is any differ in price, but you maybe able to pick up a new one that already has the fubar pack added to it. I am not sure how well this game shipped or anything, but I do remember that they added the fubar pack to all preorders.

I'm just looking on ebay there seems to be more listed with the fubar pack than without

• 7 months later...

Hah! When I saw the FUBAR DLC pack, for a second I thought it was something for single player campaign like the possibility of having FUBAR difficulty unlocked right away or having extra AI men helping you progress through the FUBAR difficulty or whatever, etc. But then I just read this thread and realized it was for MP only lol

Then I wondered, would anyone even buy such a pack if this could help you progress through the FUBAR difficulty via single campaign? Personally I would not buy it since I actually enjoy the difficulty so far in this game and I am extremely looking forward to playing through the campaign on FUBAR difficulty.

I do however hate the fact that I have to play this game again on Survival difficulty in order to unlock FUBAR difficulty. I was hoping the FUBAR difficulty would unlocked after playing through the campaign on the normal difficulty setting

Your 'extremely looking forward to playing through the campaign on FUBAR difficulty'

crazy lol

lol yeah I know I sound a bit crazy when I said that but for some reason I LOVE 3rd person games with challenging difficulties. I just want to see how far I can progress or how long I can go without getting killed, etc. Then I try to challenge myself to not to get killed the next time by taking my time and not rushing. Like for example, some people would complain how difficulty it is to beat the last boss via uncharted 2 on Crushing difficulty or perhaps the Hardcore mode difficulty from dead space 2, etc. However when I platinum both of those games I REALLY enjoyed the the harder difficulty because it's more interesting to see how you play differently from normal difficulty up to the hardest difficulty if you know what I mean.

Plus, I also have a habit of keeping track how many times I die during certain difficulties because alot of games don't have those kind of stats where it would inform the player how many times they died during whatdifficulty setting or which chapter or whatever, etc.

lol yeah I know I sound a bit crazy when I said that but for some reason I LOVE 3rd person games with challenging difficulties. I just want to see how far I can progress or how long I can go without getting killed, etc. Then I try to challenge myself to not to get killed the next time by taking my time and not rushing. Like for example, some people would complain how difficulty it is to beat the last boss via uncharted 2 on Crushing difficulty or perhaps the Hardcore mode difficulty from dead space 2, etc. However when I platinum both of those games I REALLY enjoyed the the harder difficulty because it's more interesting to see how you play differently from normal difficulty up to the hardest difficulty if you know what I mean.

Plus, I also have a habit of keeping track how many times I die during certain difficulties because alot of games don't have those kind of stats where it would inform the player how many times they died during whatdifficulty setting or which chapter or whatever, etc.

Well... Good luck! :)

Have you not completed Spec Ops yet then? From your other post will it take you 3 playthroughs then? (Having to unlock FUBAR?)

Well... Good luck! :)

Have you not completed Spec Ops yet then? From your other post will it take you 3 playthroughs then? (Having to unlock FUBAR?)

I am 2 chapters away from completing it on the 3rd difficulty survival i think? and after that I will go for the FUBAR difficulty! LOL I dunno why but I am actually looking forward to it hahahaha

I am 2 chapters away from completing it on the 3rd difficulty survival i think? and after that I will go for the FUBAR difficulty! LOL I dunno why but I am actually looking forward to it hahahaha

Well when you get near the end area, you'll be thinking about FUBAR Difficulty and how much harder it'll be lol