This game is 50% Off on PS Store for PS+ users and I've been thinking about getting it

I used to play alot of Pangya on PSP and PC a few years ago (Pangya is the "Korean HSG" with anime characters, super powers, fantasy, etc)

I know this game has an online pass, so I guess it has online play. But does it have online trophies? Or every trophy can be obtained playing the SP?

This game is 50% Off on PS Store for PS+ users and I've been thinking about getting it

I used to play alot of Pangya on PSP and PC a few years ago (Pangya is the "Korean HSG" with anime characters, super powers, fantasy, etc)

I know this game has an online pass, so I guess it has online play. But does it have online trophies? Or every trophy can be obtained playing the SP?

There sie one online trophy, which is very easy to obtain. You are required just to play one Daily Tournament. You don't have to win. 20 minutes and you are done:)

There sie one online trophy, which is very easy to obtain. You are required just to play one Daily Tournament. You don't have to win. 20 minutes and you are done:)

Oh, do I need a friend to play that tournament or just need an internet connection?

I don't have any friends playing this game, so that would be a problem