anyone has tips on the throwing challanges and the taxi challanges

barakmh1

Ok just got down with all the challenges besides the boat race. As far as the taxi AND the throwing go. I was an idiot and did not realize that once you fully upgrade your STASIS..if you hold O the stasis field will get larger aka you can carry 3+ people or items. The throwing and taxi challenges took me a few times a piece, BUT you eventually get the hang of where the items are so you save time by knowing the placement prior to starting. As far as advice, I would just suggest you pay attention to the layouts and know where the larger items are because they offer more points for throwing. The small boxes only add up to 50 a piece. Larger boxes or items can be worth 150 or more. The taxi one is all about carrying more than 2 people at a time after your 3rd or 4th drop off. When the people are down at the very end, hit O to grab a single person. Hit O again and drop them near another person aka keep doing this until you have 3 people because you will save yourself a lot of time doing it that way. That is how I did it. All I can say is the biggest key is upgrade your stasis field to carry the most you possibly can and once you play a challenge you will get better and better. I would say if your having a really hard time, once your fully upgraded, expect 4-5 runs and you should have gold. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a Gold for the "Throw Objects at Enemies" challenge (after multiple tries, seriously why does this game have no retry option for Challenges???)

The only advice I can offer is to keep persisting...no matter how frustrating it may seem...I still got to go back and do the Taxi challenge...but yeah, just keep persisting. It really is the only advice I can offer.