Saves files not recognized

LHC

Actually, im kinda mad right now. Cause I wanted to continue on Super Hero, Chapter 7, had alot of Collectibles etc. So im right now in the Main Menue and it just says: "New Game". Nothing on Extras or ANYTHING.

I actually DID not and never do turn Games of inGame, i just wait for the Main Menue to load up, check if the Autosave Symbol is gone and exit it.

I checked the Savefile Folder, its there, even with my all my Photo data.

And theres nothing like corrupted Data.

Theres no way I could have corrupted ALL of them, by accident oO

---

Has anybody else expirienced something like this sofar?

I´ve never even had such thing like today, not in 4 Years of PS3 and neither in 15Years of Gaming generally oO

I have autologin with my PSN Plus Account,

it's weird, maybe autosaving wasnt over in the mainmenue, but the Icon was gone.

Its really annoying, but well i have no other option. Its a good Game, but Saving the infect ppl is so annoying Dx I was able to load up a older Cloud Save from Chapter 4... =/

I dont think Date Setting has anything to do with it. But i did the Date on DAY1 and on day 4, it was screwed up. It happened to me in the Chapter, where the Rhino Side Mission was.

When did that happen to you other guys?

Happened to me after I beat the game on hard, then I got all 700 pages and 1000 enemies defeated.

I redid half the chapters for the indoor collectables. Was tired and went back to to the apt so it would save (as I done past few days)

Next day, no continue, just new game.

Did any of you press the ps3 button on joypad while it was loading ?

I ask because I did and happened to me so I quit (had the save backed up so copied it on to system overwritting exact same one there but don't know if that helped) then restarted game and had everything back

Maybe the back up helped maybe it doesn't need to be done that way but if anyone checks before hand they can say so

I know I should have but was too quick on acting cause was slightly annoyed because was looking to finish my concept art trophy so could start story on hardest difficulty

Could it be related to the 1.01 update for this game?

I heard from someone he never updated and didn't had any problem.

Well, I thought that was the problem. I installed the 1.01 update and when I started up the game, I had to begin from scratch. Same problem as all the rest, save data is still there but can't do anything with it :/ I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Well, I thought that was the problem. I installed the 1.01 update and when I started up the game, I had to begin from scratch. Same problem as all the rest, save data is still there but can't do anything with it :/ I just hope it doesn't happen again.

So we should avoid the 1.01 update?

Could it be related to the 1.01 update for this game?

I heard from someone he never updated and didn't had any problem.

Regardless I'm backing up my save files all 50 of them (WTF is up with that o.O)

I am not looking for all the collectibles again.....I freaken hate collectible trophies!!!

Well, it wasn't really deleted. It was still there. I backed it up on a usb stick and online storage, and tried to use it, but the game still wouldn't recognize it. I don't know how it even happened, but it was probably one of the most annoying moments in my gaming experience :/

The same thing happened to me. I had 450 comics and I was on ch 4 and took a picture of the scarlet spider suit. I did not change date and went to apartment to switch suit to scarlet spider and was playing for awhile and then went back and switch back. Exited out and turned off ps3 and when I came back to play I look and all I see is new game, but all 11 photos that I took are still there in my save file but everything else is gone.

Right now I started a new game and have not once signed in and I collected 700 comics and so far files are saving and I do not have a problem yet.