Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Spider Tomb objectives glitch.

So I completed the last of the Spider Tomb objectives (obtain 290K points), so I exited out of the game thinking that it would save automatically. Wrong.

It didn't save, but I could still continue from where I had exited. I finished the rest of the level, but the objectives screen still shows that I am missing one relic from the level (even though everything in the in-level objective screen is X'd off).

On the bottom of the screen, there are six objective icons and I am missing the fifth one (a trophy icon).

Anyone know what's going on with this?

• 4 weeks later...

The icons on the bottom of the screen are not filled in when you complete objectives. Those are additional rewards somewhere in the level. Usually health, ammo, weapons, or relics. Sometimes they're hidden, but for the most part they're out in the open.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a problem like this too. Mine is on the Toxic Swamp level. One of the objectives for the relic/artifact requires that you reach the exit in less than 9 minutes which I completed in 8:41. On the objective screen, it has that it has been completed but for some reason I still don't have the freaking Golden Arrow. And like the op said, I'm also missing An icon at the bottom of the screen which I'm guessing is for the Golden Arrow.

Edited by CuDiMann

Weird. I've gone through early levels just for one challenge and exited to the main menu, everything saved normally. Assuming you waited a minute or so for the game to actually finish saving. Not sure what to say.

Nevermind, now I see what you're saying. I just checked off the one for opening the spider tomb in 5 minutes and noticed I'm missing the 4th item, maybe another ammo powerup?

In other words it's not a matter of a glitch, there's just something else laying around we forgot to pick up. I've also noticed they aren't in any particular order. Meeting the objectives doesn't relate to the bottom row of icons as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure why I set this game aside to begin with. I got it around launch and guess I forgot I had it.

Edited by DPsx7

Before you start Singleplayer, you can check the progress of each level.

There you can see: Relics, Artifacts, Weapons.

If those are all done, collected, you can go to the next level.

;)

Atleast that is how I'm doing it.. :p

I also have had the same thing as you, that the bottom row is not full, just ignore it.

Or if you're a completionist, search the level some more.

EDIT; I can confirm, ignore the bottom row.

Just check the singleplayer stats screen.

Edited by BuYcKi

• 2 weeks later...

The items in the bottom row are NOT obtained from the reward challenges. They are separate items that you find in the level out on their own. Whatever you obtain from the challenge tombs are included in these items too.

For the missing item from the Spider Tomb, it is most likely the one you have to backtrack the whole level for. After you kill the spider queen, make your way back to the first platform you used to extend the bridge and ride it down to get the last artifact.