The Crow Witch strategy

So I'm stuck at the Crow Witch boss, and I literally can't throw the eggs back at her fast enough. Then they hatch into those devil birds that take too long to kill and do way too much damage. I've watched YouTube videos on this fight, but I just don't understand what I'm doing differently. Anyone have a strategy for this section that I can use? (Especially for the trial that comes after the fight. I finally managed to take her down, but it seems like the trial is somewhat beyond my control because of the zoom in on the first impact.)

Edited by dmsdq

Anyone have a strategy for this section that I can use? (Especially for the trial that comes after the fight. I finally managed to take her down, but it seems like the trial is somewhat beyond my control because of the zoom in on the first impact.)

When the camera is zooming in and even while Gabriel is off-camera, you can already try grabbing the eggs.

Just start tapping R2 (don't hold) and rotating the left stick at the same time, you might get lucky in grabbing an egg.

Edited by On3ManCr3w