Strange Glitches/Bugs and tricky parts not game breaking!

Strange Glitches/Bugs not game breaking, and tricky parts for 1 time thru story levels?

Harbouring a Criminal 1st time with Magnet Suit?

At 1st i just couldn't walk around that top left side of the magnetic climbing corner on top or drop and grab bar!

Gorilla disappears once, and other animals only shows Gorilla in video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzjidRO0N10]LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes ~ Gorilla Thriller Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Arkham Asylum Maze glitch with Robin Signal don't stand on stopped water fountain it before it flips! (easy to Save and Exit If happens)

Maybe video soon?

In Subway with train roof deconstructed, i just couldn't climb out right away! and the AI couldn't follow AI was stuck where i was stuck! and it keep following and getting stuck again!

"Maybe video soon?"

Yeah, lots of glitches. Definitely the most frustrating for me were the pop-in delay ones. For example, I must have spent 20 minutes hunting for Brainiac before I thought about using the computer to respawn him. And I spent at least as long looking for the polar bears---I even walked all the way through their area, but I guess I didn't hang around long enough for them to pop in...

Annoying...