Gozer's Most Wanted

Q-ed

Requirements:

Survival - 10 waves

After only having survival maps on my checklist to complete, I tried if doing just a few waves would count as a completion. Only after doingd all 10 waves on all maps, I got the trophy.

Containment - 15 for 2 players, 20 for 3/4 players.

I tried 3 and 4 players, 20 ghosts were needed.

I am not sure if all maps work this way but Rotunda is 14 for 2 players.

Thief - at least 1 relic

On my checklist I had different number of relics left, I could deduce that just 1 relic remaining was all you need for the trophy.

Protection - all 3 PKE Disruptors

Easy tactic is to lure the golem away while the other player kill the minions in the circle. Cemetery is based on luck, my golem was caught in between of attacking me and the other player in the circle so he just turned his body over and over again until the disruption completed charging.

Destruction - all 26 relics

Difficulty does not change when there are different amount of players. 4 is the best.

Slime Dunk - Win

Curious thing to note, I left survival on Rotunda and Mayan for the last jobs. I knew I completed survival on Rotunda before on Campaign mode so I did the one on Mayan 1st. I got the trophy after completing Mayan without completing Rotunda on Instant again. You can probably count the ones you completed in Campaign mode into your checklist. I do not think you need to do them again on Instant mode.

Hope this helped everyone save time and effort

Theres an even easier way to do protection.

Before the game stats... have all players select the stasis stream as their upgradable weapon.

When the match starts, you'll still have the proton stream, but come the third wave, you can freeze the larger monsters and have the second player take out the smaller spawns.

Or if you're really clever... one it's frozen and the spawns delt with... keep tapping the L2 button to add a bit more freeze... effectively... cutting out all enemies during the third wave.

• 1 year later...

To this day, yet I could not get the damn trophy, I have completed 2 times any job anywhere (48 works) and earned more than $ 14 million U.S. dollars and do not know what to do. It is the only trophy I need to get the desired platinum, someone can advise me to do. It is server problem or something? or play? my version of the album is BCES00642 I am Spanish and this is translated via Google translator. As I can talk to the technical service responsible for the game? I can send them my game save or something? They have blocked this trophy?

I repeated two times the completion of any case in the first time (some users left in the game) or one was demolished at the end and the second time I am sure I did everything right, but there is no way

Edited by Kabanes

To this day, yet I could not get the damn trophy, I have completed 2 times any job anywhere (48 works) and earned more than $ 14 million U.S. dollars and do not know what to do. It is the only trophy I need to get the desired platinum, someone can advise me to do. It is server problem or something? or play? my version of the album is BCES00642 I am Spanish and this is translated via Google translator. As I can talk to the technical service responsible for the game? I can send them my game save or something? They have blocked this trophy?

I repeated two times the completion of any case in the first time (some users left in the game) or one was demolished at the end and the second time I am sure I did everything right, but there is no way

You need to wait for the servers to register each game before playing another one.

This means: just write down game type counts from the statistics menu and after each game check them till they update. That's what I did on the 3rd playthrough and it worked then.

Another tipp: Play containment maps first. Maybe one of those weren't registered for you as well.

• 1 month later...

I've played every Instant on this game until I could trap ghosts with my eyes closed. Needless to say this takes the fun out of an otherwise fantastic game. After I get the platinum I still plan on playing the game but I also may not touch it again for a month after the trophy pops.

There... I just wanted to get that off my chest. I've read post after post, redone every game, and yelled at enough poor noobs to have scarred them for life. ("NO! Don't do it that way, you a**hole!!!")

*sigh* Maybe I take ghostbusting too seriously...

And, yes... I know I'm not the only one.

Edited to say: Yup... I got it... After a Slime Dunk.

Edited by magnus
Got the trophy