Who are you planning on fighting for?

Ill be fighting with The Regiment also, seeing as thats who all the worlds special forces learned their trade from:uzi:

I looked about on the wiki, and SAS and SAS Regiment are different things, the Regiment are the Australia special forces, and then the Special Air Service is the British.

If you are in the British SAS when you are out on the field of combat and come into contact you have to shout out that you are "British Army" Members of the SAS in all countries label themselves out of combat between each other as "The Regiment" I dont argue with you that the ozzies say that(usually known as the SASR) but the origins are with the British, as seen in SAS A soldiers story and Ultimate Force with the great Ross Kemp:)

Edited by xhair

If you are in the British SAS when you are out on the field of combat and come into contact you have to shout out that you are "British Army" Members of the SAS in all countries label themselves out of combat between each other as "The Regiment" I dont argue with you that the ozzies say that but the origins are with the British, as seen in SAS A soldiers story and Ultimate Force with the great Ross Kemp:)

I agree with you completely, but in-game, the regiment is something different.

• 2 weeks later...

E3 2012: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Multiplayer Hands-On Preview ? Classifaction - PlayStation 3 News At PS3Trophies.org

if this is true then some of us may not be able to play as our countries unless the countries classes are chosen by us before you step into mp, ie pointman class will be sasr and british sas demolition will be sfod and another country etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been playing the beta on xbox and it's shit, literally. I'll still buy it anyway.

But it doesn't matter who you choose to fight for, you can unlock all the characters for each class by ranking up. So choosing only matters until you start unlocking all the other characters for each class.