Battle Buddies?

I read on here somewhere that you only needed to play the final mission with a co-op buddy to get the trophy. Can anyone confirm that.

Just did the final mission and no Battle Buddies trophy. The other player got the trophies for finishing the campaign (I had already finished) but the co-op trophy didn't pop.

Thanks for any input.

I read on here somewhere that you only needed to play the final mission with a co-op buddy to get the trophy. Can anyone confirm that.

Just did the final mission and no Battle Buddies trophy. The other player got the trophies for finishing the campaign (I had already finished) but the co-op trophy didn't pop.

Thanks for any input.

Someone confirmed that they specifically got it, But me & 2 others didn't when we beat it... So I'd have to go through all of it in co-op (except the last 2 missions) again..

Me and a friend were going to try to get this trophy...

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that both of us have to have a save file of the co-op campaign?? therefore meaning that we actually have to play through all missions twice so that we each with have all the levels in our own save in order to get the trophy?

Thanks

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that both of us have to have a save file of the co-op campaign?? therefore meaning that we actually have to play through all missions twice so that we each with have all the levels in our own save in order to get the trophy?

Thanks

I`m wondering this too.

I`m playing the campaign with my brother, from begin till end. But he started as host, so I have no savefile on my ps3/account.

We are working on ghost scores and tactical challlenges, will both players get this?? or only the host who has a savefie

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/BornedKiller1908.png

Edited by BornedKiller1908

Thanks for any input.

Someone confirmed that they specifically got it, But me & 2 others didn't when we beat it... So I'd have to go through all of it in co-op (except the last 2 missions) again..

Thanks

I`m wondering this too.

I`m playing the campaign with my brother, from begin till end. But he started as host, so I have no savefile on my ps3/account.

We are working on ghost scores and tactical challlenges, will both players get this?? or only the host who has a savefie

The thread you guys are referring to is here.

A buddy and I tried multiple iterations of save files and it does not work. No one got the (B)Battle Buddies co-op trophy. OP either hit a glitch or is mistaken.

You must play each level with a co-op buddy, it can be different people and it doesn't matter whose save file it is, as long as you start and end each level with a co-op buddy.

Click here to find a co-op partner

Edited by Direwolf Winter
Added link to Co-op Partners thread

Unfortunately this issue is still unclear. I've quoted below the 2 distinctly different bits of info surrounding this stinkin' co-op trophy...

I just want to make sure I dont waste hours and hours only for one of us not to get the trophy...

Hey to get the battle buddy trophy for yourself you need to have a save file that you only play co-op. you must make sure you have you buddy before the mission starts and finish the whole mission with that same person. as long as you follow this with every mission you will get the trophy. as for playing with the same person no you don't need to play with the same buddy for you to get the trophy but that person would have to start his own save file for that person to get the trophy.

The thread you guys are referring to is here.

A buddy and I tried multiple iterations of save files and it does not work. No one got the (B)Battle Buddies co-op trophy. OP either hit a glitch or is mistaken.

You must play each level with a co-op buddy, it can be different people and it doesn't matter whose save file it is, as long as you start and end each level with a co-op buddy.

One post is saying both people need to have a co-op campaign save file to get the trophy, the other post is saying it doesnt matter who's save file you play under. HUH???

Edited by mzbatman

Unfortunately this issue is still unclear. I've quoted below the 2 distinctly different bits of info surrounding this stinkin' co-op trophy...

I just want to make sure I dont waste hours and hours only for one of us not to get the trophy...

One post is saying both people need to have a co-op campaign save file to get the trophy, the other post is saying it doesnt matter who's save file you play under. HUH???

I'll find out tonight and post back here, me and my friend started co-op last night and only need 3 missions left, I'll let you guys know if we BOTH get the trophy.

I'll find out tonight and post back here, me and my friend started co-op last night and only need 3 missions left, I'll let you guys know if we BOTH get the trophy.

Thanks Yoda. Can you let us know who is the host, does the other player have a save file, and if you both had a save file...how does that work, ect?

Thanks again.

Thanks Yoda. Can you let us know who is the host, does the other player have a save file, and if you both had a save file...how does that work, ect?

Thanks again.

I'm the host, The other player does NOT have a co-op file, Since when you're playing co-op, the game doesn't make one for the 2nd, 3rd & 4th players. But another friend of mines said he joined his friend (host) and they both got the trophy at the end. Me & my partner already did the last two missions as well in co-op with other people before we started, So the last mission for us basically #10. But I'll keep you guys updated. :)

BTW, In case you guys didn't know, Your stats go across ALL saves. I beat the game on Elite solo w/ 50%+ Tactical challenges complete, and started co-op and the challenges I did were still completed and I did about 10 that I missed. So if you want to try and knock some of the tac challenges out in co-op, Be my guest. (Some of them are WAY easier in co-op)

Edited by Yoda91192

Thanks again.

Ok buddy, and everyone else wondering, My friend and I beat co-op about 2 hours ago, and the trophy popped for BOTH of us right after we finished mission 10 (We already did the last 2 missions on co-op w/ other people). Read my above post to see a bit more info.

Ok buddy, and everyone else wondering, My friend and I beat co-op about 2 hours ago, and the trophy popped for BOTH of us right after we finished mission 10 (We already did the last 2 missions on co-op w/ other people). Read my above post to see a bit more info.

Great info thanks!!

So what if you cant find your coop partner anymore after complete game and got battle buddy? Or he dont like playing it anymore...

Is your progress to ghost score and tactical challenge stored somewhere on server? (I know what I already have done)

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/BornedKiller1908.png

Edited by BornedKiller1908
forgot trophycard

Can you get the co op trophy playing it split screen with a mate?

Cheers

You can't do split with the campaign. Only Guerrilla mode. I tried it early on and found a bunch of news reports of Ubisoft apologizing about the misinformation on the split screen. They said it would be available but then changed their minds.