Disabling Trophies?

KUNZistheMAN24

So this may sound blasphemous to some of you, but I was wondering if there was some way to get rid of the trophies for a single game. The thing is, I loved PAIN! when I first got it but now it really just bores me to tears. I only unlocked 2 bronze trophies and I really don't plan on playing it anymore and the 3% trophy completion is taunting me and I can't stand looking at it along with the others that range from 100% to 30%. Anyone know of how I can delete this?

So this may sound blasphemous to some of you, but I was wondering if there was some way to get rid of the trophies for a single game. The thing is, I loved PAIN! when I first got it but now it really just bores me to tears. I only unlocked 2 bronze trophies and I really don't plan on playing it anymore and the 3% trophy completion is taunting me and I can't stand looking at it along with the others that range from 100% to 30%. Anyone know of how I can delete this?

i would recomend not looking at them

Not correct, I had Socom on my list but deleted it. I'm just trying to remember how... I'm almost positive it's Game data though. If it's not, then you can re-download it from the store for free so you're good.

Oh. Sorry I didn't know. Although once my whole killzone 2 trophy list disapeared off my trophy collection.