Action Sequences

So as I mentioned in another thread, I personally feel that this games multiplayer lacks depth and is slightly of putting for a game that had been in development for time than is needed.

I started the SP campaign today and that really does make up for the issues in multiplayer. I found myself hooked in the story and I have possibly seen some of the best action sequences that have ever been introduced into a military shooter. Fair enough, the graphics are below par for a game of this generation, but the story and gameplay really do make up for it.

That's funny, those "on-rails" diamond formation sequences were, for me, the weakest parts of the game. They left all tactical gameplay behind and all of a sudden your four ghosts can take out an army. Well if they could do that, why didn't they just do that from the beginning?

Heck the whole game felt like sporadic Ghost Recon tactical moments punctuated by huge Call of Duty fights.

I am liking Multiplayer more for tactical teamplay than kill/death ratio stuff. I am really not good at it, but I am getting better.

Edited by Overtkill21