please help me im begging u all

stormsurge1990

im stuck on the advance quick battle i do everything that 1 person says spam natsu's move where she goes under the grown and she goes in the air and it doesnt work and i also tried xiba and he doesnt work the computer doesnt even give me a chance to move or get up please help me this the only thing i need till plat

I've beaten all the 240 quick battle opponents using pretty much only forward,forward:triangle: and :square::square::triangle: with Natsu, coupled with a bunch of throws and a lot of blocking/side-stepping. With a total of ~30 losses, mainly because i don't know most characters' combos and i put my guard down too early, eating up the last hit, opening up for more combos. The A+G throw in its Brave Edge version helps a ton when you have an edge of the arena behind you, the forward,forward:triangle: with its BE is good to push your opponent off the edge they're close to.

That's pretty much all you need - as long as you can block/evade most hits, which is easy, even for a complete noob like me.

• 1 month later...