Hardcore Difficulty Walkthrough

Seraphim17

If this is only half as good as your UC3 Crushing vids, Ima thank you in advance. Love your vids Seraphim! So helpful.

And its nice to hear someone talking over their youtube videos that don't constantly spew foul, homophobic and racist language. They really are a pleasure, my friend. Seriously, dude. We truly appreciate these!

Here is a link to a full video walkthrough of the game on Hardcore with free aim, no golden guns, and full commentary. It should help for any of the difficulties that aren't timed.

Hope it helps.

Thanks man. Very helpful.

This game is kicking my butt on hard. I had to drop the difficulty to medium just to continue my play-though ...

Here is a link to a full video walkthrough of the game on Hardcore with free aim, no golden guns, and full commentary. It should help for any of the difficulties that aren't timed.

Hope it helps.

Dude this is the first video of yours I've watched!! Absolutely brilliant!! Not only are you a bad ass gamer but a funny mo fo too. Commentary was quality!!!

Anyways thats enough ball licking.....

once you complete this on old school, just load last checkpoint and change difficulty to hardcore, ignore the warning.. trophy popped for me

If this works ... I will give you a thumbs up. No stings attached!!!

once you complete this on old school, just load last checkpoint and change difficulty to hardcore, ignore the warning.. trophy popped for me

Just got upto chapter 4 on old school which is hard as hell so I hope to god this is works for me.

The old school to hardcore change trick works. (back up your save first) :applause:

Really? I've just started Old School after completing the game on Hard and I find it pretty easy. I'm on chapter 8 already.

Yeh the first 3/4 of the game is straight forward but having to keep an on your health is so annoying. Luckily the airport section was really easy to cheese and saved 5 pills and the train bit just before the final boss has 3 pills so I went into the fight with 8 and I used every single one. Whoever designed that final boss stage needs a slap.

The old school to hardcore change trick works. (back up your save first) :applause:

Excellent news! But how exactly does that work? Do you have to quit the game after you receive the trophy during the final cutscene? Because once the game finishes it doesn't let you hit "continue" on the title screen. A mini walkthrough would be much appreciated...

Excellent news! But how exactly does that work? Do you have to quit the game after you receive the trophy during the final cutscene? Because once the game finishes it doesn't let you hit "continue" on the title screen. A mini walkthrough would be much appreciated...

Beat the final boss then wait till the sequence with your police buddy to start (should autosave there).

Quit, backup your save then continue your game to the end (oldschool pops up after the plane blows up).

Quit, delete your save, then transfer your backed up save file.

Load that up, lower the difficulty to hardcore (ignore the warning), when you blow up the plane, pain the in ass should pop.

I'm told oldschool is easier than hardcore, so that should save you the hassle of beating the final boss again.

Beat the final boss then wait till the sequence with your police buddy to start (should autosave there).

Quit, backup your save then continue your game to the end (oldschool pops up after the plane blows up).

Load that up, lower the difficulty to hardcore (ignore the warning), when you blow up the plane, pain the in ass should pop.

I'm told oldschool is easier than hardcore, so that should save you the hassle of beating the final boss again.

Aah, great! Thanks a lot for the response and thumbs up to Howiiie for finding this.

Whatever shaves a little off this f...ing grindfest is most welcome.

Thanks for the tip. Did this and it works.

Was hoping that it would unlock the one hit kill cheat for beating hardcore on free aim but it didn't

Can't win them all lol

Load checkpoint from chapter select ? And it works - hardcore trophy popped ?

Load checkpoint from chapter select ? And it works - hardcore trophy popped ?

Yeah, do you really have to backup the save before the plane, or can you just finish the game, open the last checkpoint, downgrade the difficulty and continue?

Very nice, I remember the helpful videos from another game last year (probably Uncharted 3, although I'm positive about that). I'm still not sure if I'm ever going to try the hardest difficulties for this game, since my twitch skills with a controller will never be what they were on a PC... but if I am, I know I'll be back for these vids.