those who have it.

dittyeating

i dont have this game yet but am looking forwards to getting it soon

so to THOSE WHO HAVE IT, is it still a great game after completion. is the online play improved from what alot of people say when they first try it. is there no motivation to replay the single player mode once you finish or do you love it and wanna keep playing??

and any other things that you wannna get off your chest about max

I've just completed it on hard and personally I fucking love this game!! I definitely want to try the single player again on hardcore or what ever the next setting up is, although I can imagine it will be bastard hard!! Also I've been going through the chapters doing bit of a trophy mop up and it's still awesome fun! I haven't played online yet but not through want of trying! I'm having a nightmare connecting to any games but that may have changed as I've just downloaded the latest patch. Trust me you will LOVE this game man it's awesome!

I forgot ypu've also got New York Minute to play as well!

thanks

looking forwards to it.

is the story any good though or is its strenths the fact that its a shooter??

is there any action/adventure to it or just shooter??

I thought the story was great, really gritty and quite brutal in places. Its a straight up shooter mate...relentless but I'd go as far as to say it's easily one of the best if not the best shooter out.

Two words for when you play it...Bullet Cam.........

Rockstar just don't fuck about man:applause:

Edited by leenazz666

I'm enjoying it (new to Max Payne series). Single player has been great so far and even the MP is enjoyable - although might be tired by the time I reach level 50. Glad I picked this up - even with some of the bugs being worked through on MP its a lot of fun.

A question to ask yourself is do you like 3rd person shooters with gratuitous violence? If so, then you'll like this - especially bullet time/shoot dodge.