Ex Cop Tourist Location

leenazz666

I think this has glitched on me:mad: I've followed 2 different video guides for the locations but the only one I need is the ex-cop at the airport. I've been to the toilet he's hiding in and he's not there!! I've tried 6 fucking times now and he still hasn't appeared. Am I buggered now?

Happened to me too. I had to return once I finished the game and he was there. I simply walked slowly to the stall door, because when I ran I would just run into the stall and the door would open with nobody inside. I also did it really quickly on easy, just incase the guards kill him or something... However, I don't really know if that's a real solution.

Happened to me too. I had to return once I finished the game and he was there. I simply walked slowly to the stall door, because when I ran I would just run into the stall and the door would open with nobody inside. I also did it really quickly on easy, just incase the guards kill him or something... However, I don't really know if that's a real solution.

Thanks man, I have finished the game and was doing a mop up, I'll take your approach because I was murdering everyone as quickly as I could to get to that point then crashing through the toilet door!!:p I'll take the softly, softly approach.

Thanks for the advice:)

Just tried again and went real slow but no joy:(

Edited by leenazz666