What Rockstar Crew did you join?

caveman13

So there are requirments for the official PS3T clan? I don't think it's a good idea restricting gamers of joining to have fun! Not wanting to start an arguement with the moderators just saying.

I would like to know this too since i'd join the ps3t clan right away.

You can join us, as you seem to meet the requirements. => http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/max-payne-3/157625-max-payne-3-ps3t-clan.html :)

You missed his point.... why do you need requirements!?!? I am not allowed to participate in the crew or even join a game night unless I have 100+ posts!

Well that is just unfair to the new members of the site!

You missed his point.... why do you need requirements!?!? I am not allowed to participate in the crew or even join a game night unless I have 100+ posts!

Well that is just unfair to the new members of the site!

There is a reason why members who have been here for less then a month and have less then 100 posts cannot participate in game nights or clans. It's along the same lines of why members with less then 10 posts cannot have an avatar. If the mods really wanted to be unfair to the new members of the site they would set the limits even higher.

So there are requirments for the official PS3T clan? I don't think it's a good idea restricting gamers of joining to have fun! Not wanting to start an arguement with the moderators just saying.

I would like to know this too since i'd join the ps3t clan right away.

There are requirements because too many times, people with low post count or who had just joined the site would sign up for the clan but never participate. Meeting the requirements shows that you are an active member of the site.

What happens if your a member of multiple crews? How does it affect XP,feuds and whatever other crew features there are?:think:

You can be a member of multiple crews, I think 5 is the limit. So by the off chance you belong in two crews that are both in a feud I imagine you would get a bonus for belonging to the winning crew and nothing from the losing crew. We'll have to wait and see how it all works over the next couple of days :)