Servers issues....

Felcio

Hi, my brother and I are trying to boost the duel champion, but we're having hard times since almost every time we get a "lost connection with game server" message.

I'll like to know if this is a known issue or maybe the fact that we're behind the same router/IP causes this....

Boosting is taking litterally ages, took us something like 10 hours of profile swapping, consoles reboots, router reboots just to reach championship stage with one profile :(

Edited by Felcio

I always get this message too. From my understanding though, it is when the other person leaves. I m lvl 20 so everyone leaves wanting an easier race.

When I m done in career mode I m going to delete savegame so I m lvl 1 then try again. OR keep trying to boost my way to the crown.

I always get this message too. From my understanding though, it is when the other person leaves. I m lvl 20 so everyone leaves wanting an easier race.

When I m done in career mode I m going to delete savegame so I m lvl 1 then try again. OR keep trying to boost my way to the crown.

So it's not just me...thanks for the info ;)