3 or 2 playthroughs?

Wolfie

just make it easy on u and follow the guide ! first playthrough get most of the side quests and ENEMY kills trophies ! second play through as in the guide, get the "good behaviour" and E ending ! third one just make all bad choices and urn through the game as fast as u can on HARD DIFFICULTY AND HARD PUZZLE DIFFICULTY !

u can play it on hard from begginning but beleive me its gonna make some side quests hard to beat ! going through THREE playthroughs IS EASIER and faster

you can only get the trophy for doing all sidequests on your second playthrough.

3 playthroughs are mandatory, but thankfully your third playthrough is only a few hours, especially on Easy

I ran past all enemies, went straight for digging up artifacts. I did my 3rd playthrough in 4 hours.

Of course you'll know all the codes and passwords to the puzzles since you did them already.

Edited by vilkit

You can maybe do it in 2. First playthrough you could make the combat hard, but the puzzles easy (doing all sidequests) and just hover around the 60/70 kills before the ending and get both types of endings since that appears to be the cutoff. Second playthrough you can make the combat easy and the puzzles hard while working on doing the last side quest and not killing anyone. It is a possibility, but the best suggestion is just to do 3 playthroughs