SOLD OUT trophy requirements

Since it was not clear to me, I thought I would post a helpful bit of information concerning this trophy. You need to purchase everything in the shop except for the lobby character parts. In other words, you only need to get 50% of the lobby character parts for the 3 trophies associated with those, but they are not required for the SOLD OUT trophy. I collected 100% of normal and special parts, but then decided to leave the deluxe parts around 50%. After I purchased my last costume I got the SOLD OUT trophy, so I know this is accurate. Hope that helps those of you grinding for points! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Since it was not clear to me, I thought I would post a helpful bit of information concerning this trophy. You need to purchase everything in the shop except for the lobby character parts. In other words, you only need to get 50% of the lobby character parts for the 3 trophies associated with those, but they are not required for the SOLD OUT trophy. I collected 100% of normal and special parts, but then decided to leave the deluxe parts around 50%. After I purchased my last costume I got the SOLD OUT trophy, so I know this is accurate. Hope that helps those of you grinding for points! :)

Will help definetly mate:)

I have another tip for quick 3 trophies. When you collect enough money to buy all balls, go and buy them and earn a trophy. Now, don't press circle to exit to menu, because the game will save what you bought. Instead, press PS button and exit game completly (swipe it). When you turn it back on, you will have all money again:) so go and buy all the clubs this time ot whatever you want:) Now this is only for earning single trophies of buying things. If you want platinium, you will still need to gather sooo much money to buy all for SOLD OUT.

Edited by Vamp1980

• 1 month later...
Can you list all the items you bought? I unlocked everything I know to unlock, gotten all the crowns, and bought everything but the remaining lobby parts, but haven't had the trophy pop. So I'm thinking there's some unlock able I'm missing, but I don't know.

Sorry, the list is too long and I am too lazy :p

Are you sure you have bought 50% of Normal, Special and Deluxe parts? There are 3 trophies for that. I don't know what to say... just check every category in the shop and make sure everything has BOUGHT stick on it.

Just thought I'd let anyone reading this thread know the trophy didn't glitch. I had overlooked an item (despite checking several times). I'm blind I guess.

or maybe tired because of "I've put an obscene amount of time into this... ":p

Glad you have it:cool:

• 2 weeks later...